FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Open Source (Current: M9)

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 68
 
By neatchee, Senior Member on 7th August 2014, 01:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th July 2015, 12:53 PM |#601  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
I tried to build my own yesterday.
Build was completed without errors but after flash phone got stuck at oneplus logo.
 
 
Yesterday, 02:07 PM |#602  
taufiqs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

UNOFFICIAL RELEASE: CM11 SNAPSHOT-XNG3C for OnePlus One

cm-11-20150718-Lanchon-XNG3C-bacon.zip

this is untested. get it here. enjoy!

EDIT: this is the FINAL CM11 release which was not output for the OPO
EDIT: there is OpenPDroid support for this release! just flash the overlay
EDIT: already tested to work.

Great work @Lanchon !

DELETED
Edit:
Google play service wakelock is there.
Does this build has the fix included?
Last edited by taufiqs; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: EDIT: I've found it is cm12 version..forgive my bad :D
Today, 02:21 AM |#603  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,795
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taufiqs

Great work @Lanchon !

DELETED
Edit:
Google play service wakelock is there.
Does this build has the fix included?

that is no proof of wakelock!

yes the final snapshot branch includes the fix:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...f179f43c857740
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...40d475311ca3dc
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:25 AM |#604  
taufiqs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

that is no proof of wakelock!

yes the final snapshot branch includes the fix:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...f179f43c857740
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...40d475311ca3dc

Oh yeah, i forgot to record it using wakelocks detector. But i leave it for night/sleeping and voila there was the google play service at 24% yet i didnt operate the phone at all[emoji23]

Btw, it doesnt exist anymore after using the combo AppOps+greenify+amplify+servicely

About the opndroid, is it safe to work with xposed framework installed?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Today, 04:36 AM |#605  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,795
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taufiqs

Oh yeah, i forgot to record it using wakelocks detector. But i leave it for night/sleeping and voila there was the google play service at 24% yet i didnt operate the phone at all[emoji23]

Btw, it doesnt exist anymore after using the combo AppOps+greenify+amplify+servicely

About the opndroid, is it safe to work with xposed framework installed?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

opd and xposed are compatible, yes
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:54 PM |#606  
soralz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Nice, finally a updated CM11, still on CM11 though, refuse to update till CM12.1.
Today, 02:35 PM |#607  
taufiqs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prabumulih
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

opd and xposed are compatible, yes

ohyeah, no more problem with google play service!

but i found a problem where Drony app FC when switching ON. Can somebody here would like to imitate the problem?

EDIT: I've try to clean flash and install the app from apk backup (before was using tibu). No problem anymore. Maybe it was related with the act of freezing the vpndialog service (drony is seems like to use the vpn service).
Last edited by taufiqs; Today at 02:55 PM. Reason: update
Today, 07:59 PM |#608  
gsmyth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 607
 
More
@Lanchon do you think it would be OK to dirty flash your build over a modded cm11s?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes