OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 113

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariac Konrel

The only thing is that both boot animations I've used don't display the first gif.
Just the second.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82605923/part1.gif
It only shows this one.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82605923/part0.gif
And I really do like this part more.

Anyway I can change this? Or just somehow put part0.gif on loop and completely remove the part1.gif?

Thanks!

Strange... not sure why it would be doing that to you, which ROM are you using? Both seem to work for me, and I just rechecked the new 1440x2560 one.

Anyway, I made you one here that loops the entire animation while booting. Hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of that elusive "part0".
The Following User Says Thank You to nissanskylinebam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanskylinebam

Strange... not sure why it would be doing that to you, which ROM are you using? Both seem to work for me, and I just rechecked the new 1440x2560 one.

Anyway, I made you one here that loops the entire animation while booting. Hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of that elusive "part0".

I'm on the stock ROM, decided to go with that for a while until some more ROMs get released for the G3. There are some, but eh.
Animations work and all, most of the time so that's not an issue.

How odd, this time around the boot logo was the only thing there, no boot animation.
18th December 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #83  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm on the stock ROM, decided to go with that for a while until some more ROMs get released for the G3. There are some, but eh.
Animations work and all, most of the time so that's not an issue.

How odd, this time around the boot logo was the only thing there, no boot animation.

Yeah that is odd... never seen that happen unless you're booting a ROM for the first time, and it's taking it's time loading everything to boot up.

It sounds like, for whatever reason, the boot animation doesn't start until it's almost over. And you said this wasn't an issue with other boot animations?
18th December 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #84  
Flag larisa
Thanks Meter: 5

71 posts
For lollipop?

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium HD app
18th December 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #85  

24 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah that is odd... never seen that happen unless you're booting a ROM for the first time, and it's taking it's time loading everything to boot up.

It sounds like, for whatever reason, the boot animation doesn't start until it's almost over. And you said this wasn't an issue with other boot animations?

Nope. I am not.

Not that I noticed, I am going to try making it into a Gif and converting it on http://gif2boot.ifc0nfig.com/, and see how that works out.

Since the G3 boots very fast, 120FPS at the proper resolution without loop should be fine.
18th December 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #86  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Nope. I am not.

Not that I noticed, I am going to try making it into a Gif and converting it on http://gif2boot.ifc0nfig.com/, and see how that works out.

Since the G3 boots very fast, 120FPS at the proper resolution without loop should be fine.

Well I could actually start working on a 120FPS version, as mine is only 30FPS; unless you actually just want it to speed up so it has time to show while booting, which setting it at 4X its frame speed would definitely do.
18th December 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #87  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilis1

For lollipop?

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium HD app

This should work on Lollipop, but I haven't gotten on that ship yet to test on. If you could try it out and let us know, I'd definitely like to know for sure.
18th December 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #88  

24 posts
More
Quote:

This should work on Lollipop, but I haven't gotten on that ship yet to test on. If you could try it out and let us know, I'd definitely like to know for sure.

4.4 - Kitkat.

Trying to find an application that will accept that many png files.

Edit: Photoscape will seem to work.
Last edited by Ariac Konrel; 18th December 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Update
18th December 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #89  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

4.4 - Kitkat.

Trying to find an application that will accept that many png files.

Edit: Photoscape will seem to work.

Sorry, got caught in a meeting for a bit; here's a 120FPS version for you, with no loop.
18th December 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #90  

24 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry, got caught in a meeting for a bit; here's a 120FPS version for you, with no loop.

I made this.
http://i.imgur.com/1djQaA2.gif (Gotta decrease the file size, working on it now).

I will use http://gif2boot.ifc0nfig.com/ to make the bootanimation.zip files and test them out.

I'll report back if I have any success!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I wasn't able to do it, it would start to run but just show a black boot animation.

I am trying your 120fps on and still no success. The boot animation won't even go on.
I restored my old boot animation, and I am just gonna stick with the high resolution (working) boot animation that I used earlier, despite part0 being gone.

I set the boot animation to 60FPS, and it skipped it.
How odd.
Last edited by Ariac Konrel; 19th December 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ctos watch dogs bootanimation boot
Previous Thread Next Thread