Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,899 Members 38,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot Animations in Cyan M9 [Solved]

Tip us?

drmcatchr
Old
(Last edited by drmcatchr; 29th August 2014 at 02:34 AM.) Reason: Problem solved!
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Boot Animations in Cyan M9 [Solved]

Brothers, I'm running the M9 Snapshot version of Cyanogenmod on my OnePlus. No matter what i do. I just can't get the Boot Animation taken from Cyanogenmod 11S to work in M9! I have placed it in all the mentioned places where it is required to be placed. But either the default Cyanogemod bootscreen would appear, or a small android logo. What could i be doing wrong?

MrMarkEdward
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcatchr View Post
Brothers, I'm running the M9 Snapshot version of Cyanogenmod on my OnePlus. No matter what i do. I just can't get the Boot Animation taken from Cyanogenmod 11S to work in M9! I have placed it in all the mentioned places where it is required to be placed. But either the default Cyanogemod bootscreen would appear, or a small android logo. What could i be doing wrong?
bootanimation.zip

Place in system/media make sure and change permissions and reboot rw/r/r
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMarkEdward For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drmcatchr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Thank You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarkEdward View Post
Attachment 2916063

Place in system/media make sure and change permissions and reboot rw/r/r
Thank you so much kind sir It worked! I know this is off-topic, but would there be any chance to make your OnePlus Lockscreen Panel mod work on the M9? I tried to do as instructed but the result kinda took away the stock slider and didn't do anything else.

MrMarkEdward
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Thank you so much kind sir It worked! I know this is off-topic, but would there be any chance to make your OnePlus Lockscreen Panel mod work on the M9? I tried to do as instructed but the result kinda took away the stock slider and didn't do anything else.
If your going to stay on the M9 ask the original poster if he could make the one you want but if your using nightlies he wont.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMarkEdward For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drmcatchr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarkEdward View Post
If your going to stay on the M9 ask the original poster if he could make the one you want but if your using nightlies he wont.
Really appreciate your help Thank you once again. Yes, I'll be staying on M9 and i have asked the original poster if something can be done!

MrMarkEdward
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Really appreciate your help Thank you once again. Yes, I'll be staying on M9 and i have asked the original poster if something can be done!
Hope it gets done for ya enjoy.