Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP -- Finally We Got The Feature

OP Mnt-XDA

3rd July 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #1  
Hello Friends,

Here is one update regarding Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP.
It can be implemented using the latest gravity box & Xposed Framework

I was waiting for this feature for a long time ....

After Developer Preview Release of Android L ...Gravity Box also adopt this feature.
(Hope you all know that Android L have feature like Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP , like Omni ROM)

See my Thread for the same in NEXUS 5 ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...i-rom-t2750211

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=17

Let me know in case of any issue...
4th July 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 597

2,174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnt-XDA

Hello Friends,

Here is one update regarding Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP.
It can be implemented using the latest gravity box & Xposed Framework

I was waiting for this feature for a long time ....

After Developer Preview Release of Android L ...Gravity Box also adopt this feature.
(Hope you all know that Android L have feature like Non-intrusive in-call UI POP UP , like Omni ROM)

See my Thread for the same in NEXUS 5 ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...i-rom-t2750211

Let me know in case of any issue...

This is a nice feature, but to me the problem is I don't want my other notifications turning into Heads Up notifications. I want only calls to be unobtrusive like Omni. Too bad the other ROMs don't see the value in going unobtrusive dialer

I don't have Ultimate Notification Control, but do you know if that allows Whitelisting, or blacklisting only? Blacklisting would be annoying because I would have to blacklist EVERY SINGLE APP other than the dialer.
Last edited by dmo580; 4th July 2014 at 07:28 AM.
4th July 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo580

This is a nice feature, but to me the problem is I don't want my other notifications turning into Heads Up notifications. I want only calls to be unobtrusive like Omni. Too bad the other ROMs don't see the value in going unobtrusive dialer

I don't have Ultimate Notification Control, but do you know if that allows Whitelisting, or blacklisting only? Blacklisting would be annoying because I would have to blacklist EVERY SINGLE APP other than the dialer.

You are right ... there should be PER APP based control for notifications heads up...

I will check..

Update : Ultimate Notification Control is under Gravity box main menu ... it is trial mode . work upto 7 reboots...
Last edited by Mnt-XDA; 4th July 2014 at 08:59 AM.
6th July 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 160

531 posts
It doesnt work for me. Am ibdoing something wrong. Im on 4.4.2 and using gravitybox 3.2.3 and dont see heads up. I see the ultimate notification control thing but no heads up

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by blkghost22; 6th July 2014 at 07:44 AM.
22nd July 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkghost22

It doesnt work for me. Am ibdoing something wrong. Im on 4.4.2 and using gravitybox 3.2.3 and dont see heads up. I see the ultimate notification control thing but no heads up

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

It is working .. see screen shots here
25th July 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 597

2,174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnt-XDA

You are right ... there should be PER APP based control for notifications heads up...

I will check..

Update : Ultimate Notification Control is under Gravity box main menu ... it is trial mode . work upto 7 reboots...

I researched this a bit more for those who want HeadsUp to ONLY apply to the phone and no other notifications:

1) Enable Heads up in GravityBox

2) Go to "Default Settings" in Ultimate Notification Control > Menu > Default Settings.

3) Select "Off" for Heads Up mode. This turns all notifications to NOT use Heads Up Mode. The master switch you enabled in Step #1 just enables Heads Up overall. You might want to check options here to make sure UNC is or is not overriding as you wish for other things like LED, vibrations, sound etc.

4) Back in the main UNC screen, check "Dialer" and select "Always" for Heads Up mode. Make sure to select "Show expanded" too.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmo580 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread