Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] Smooth Scrolling Mod for Mahdi/CM11S/crDroid

3rd April 2015, 03:47 PM |#801  
Thanks Meter: 2,501

1,395 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goister

Hi,

Will this work on an unrooted, stock OnePlus One with XNPH05Q?

Thanks.

No root= no recovery installed

So no you can't

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

5th April 2015, 05:27 PM |#802  
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry_mccann

Hell yeah, never saw that post. Will give it a go, thanks.

Edit: Tried it, no chance. If I use those settings, Facebook gets even slower, and when trying to scroll a bit faster it races through a thousand posts.....annoying. In addition, what I didn't mention and still happens all the time, is that when scrolling you all the time open posts and stuff instead of scrolling over it.....

Story goes on: Same crap with the first version of Oxygen OS....slowly but surely I am starting to lose it with the OPO
14th April 2015, 11:01 AM |#803  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,192

3,316 posts
Donate to Me
More
12s?!
14th April 2015, 02:19 PM |#804  
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
Will be greater for 12s, tks
14th April 2015, 03:38 PM |#805  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Would be really nice when this fix could be ported for cm12s. My oneplus one does lag again like hell.
Thank you very much.
14th April 2015, 04:13 PM |#806  
Thanks Meter: 540

1,578 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry_mccann

Story goes on: Same crap with the first version of Oxygen OS....slowly but surely I am starting to lose it with the OPO

Seems like the bug is following you through all ROMs which isnt good. I tried Oxygen very briefly and it seem more responsive for me and not laggy at all, although I didnt set it up fully. Just updated today to CM12S and for me its great, very smooth, no lagging and the minor touch issues I had previously seem to be gone. I had intermittent issues of scrolls/swipes being picked up as taps which is similar to what you described. I use a glass screen protector which feels as smooth if not smoother than the original screen but the scrolling previously acted as if the screen was sticky and so sometimes picked up swiping and scrolling as taps. I have only been using CM12S for a few hours, but so far so good. If you still experience the same issues on CM12S it surely has to be a hardware issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread