(Mod)(Theme)Lockscreen - Panel Color/Image

Search This thread

D0M1N13

Mar 10, 2013
Wrocław
In an effort to customize my keyguard a little bit, I created a mod to edit the panel in the stock One+ lockscreen to better match my case (brown Nilkin) and theme. Previously there was a mod to change the color...but I took it a step further and changed the color to an image. I thought I would share a few that I have done...and will soon post a tutorial on how I did it.

ute7e9at.jpg

ybase2az.jpg

Stock 33r Keyguard Flashable Zip Needed to revert before 38r OTA Update
38r Compatible
Stock 38r Mod

Update Files - compatible with the OTA update
Download Mint Keyguard
Download Black Keyguard
Download Brushed Metal Keyguard
Download Brushed Metal with OnePlus Logo Keyguard
Download Dark Gray Keyguard
Download Dark Wood Keyguard
Download Gradient Keyguard
Download Gradient w/OnePlusLogo Keyguard
Download Green Keyguard
Download Orange Keyguard
Download Red Keyguard
Download Red w/OnePlusLogo Keyguard
Download Wood Keyguard
Download Stock Keyguard

Downloads for preOTA update version...
Download Bamboo Keyguard
Download Circuit Keyguard
Download Orange Keyguard
Download Green Keyguard
Download Red OnePlus Keyguard
Download Stock Keyguard

Download and flash using custom recovery. Works with the stock OPO CM11s.

Thanks to bp328i for the zip I used to package this mod and ATMOSF3AR for the spiffy psd to display them in.

And...if you have any requests. I have this set up where I can do fairly quickly. Just let me know. I can edit the bg, icon, and text colors. Looking for cool ideas.

So evidentially my stock keyguard zip doesn't work when trying to flash the latest update. This guy has one he says works.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=55887560

I can't user this on 44S ? :( Is there a lockguard I can use with 44S ?

therebel88

Nov 30, 2012
really wish these were compatible with 44s. Just got my bamboo style swap and that bamboo lock screen mod would go perfectly. boo hoo :(

Kiranbyp

Feb 17, 2015
How can I check is this 25r or 33?

I am from India. I just purchased last week and
How can I check is this 25r or 33?

Kiranbyp

Feb 17, 2015
Unable to install custom lock screen back grounds.

Hi. I just download and extract the files and tap the.. All file. I am getting error. Please help me.

Kiranbyp

Feb 17, 2015
Guide me how can I install custom lock screen back grounds.

Guide me how can I install custom lock screen back grounds.

lamakei

Dec 2, 2015
does it work with cyanogen os 12? i am interessted in the music lock screen

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In an effort to customize my keyguard a little bit, I created a mod to edit the panel in the stock One+ lockscreen to better match my case (brown Nilkin) and theme. Previously there was a mod to change the color...but I took it a step further and changed the color to an image. I thought I would share a few that I have done...and will soon post a tutorial on how I did it.

ute7e9at.jpg

ybase2az.jpg

Stock 33r Keyguard Flashable Zip Needed to revert before 38r OTA Update
    38r Compatible
    Stock 38r Mod

Update Files - compatible with the OTA update
    Download Mint Keyguard
    Download Black Keyguard
    Download Brushed Metal with OnePlus Logo Keyguard
    Download Dark Gray Keyguard
    Download Dark Wood Keyguard
    Download Gradient w/OnePlusLogo Keyguard
    Download Green Keyguard
    Download Orange Keyguard
    Download Red Keyguard
    Download Red w/OnePlusLogo Keyguard
    Download Wood Keyguard
    Download Stock Keyguard

Downloads for preOTA update version...
    Download Bamboo Keyguard
    Download Circuit Keyguard
    Download Orange Keyguard
    Download Green Keyguard
    Download Red OnePlus Keyguard
    Download Stock Keyguard

Download and flash using custom recovery. Works with the stock OPO CM11s.

Thanks to bp328i for the zip I used to package this mod and ATMOSF3AR for the spiffy psd to display them in.

And...if you have any requests. I have this set up where I can do fairly quickly. Just let me know. I can edit the bg, icon, and text colors. Looking for cool ideas.

So evidentially my stock keyguard zip doesn't work when trying to flash the latest update. This guy has one he says works.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=55887560
    NunHugger:
    Ok...so this is the quick version for someone who wants to create a new background. I have set up the text colors so they are all white to work with most backgrounds...so simply replacing the image will be all you will need for a majority of images. First...I will attach the image that needs to be edited (kgbg.png) which should be the proper dimensions for the updated keyguard, as it is a little larger than the stock version. Simply use your photo/paint editor of choice and a little creativity. Just make sure you save as kgbg.png. Next, you will need some kind of archive manager...I use 7zip. http://www.7-zip.org/download.html You could also use winrar. Take one of the edited keyguards...I will attach the black version here...and after installing 7zip, you will be able to right click on archive and choose 7zip/Open Archive. Then navigate to res/drawable-xxhdpi and then drag your saved image into that folder. Confirm you want to replace image...then close. You can use 7ip to add your modified CMKeyguard.apk to one of the zips I have created and flash in recovery, or you could push the apk to your phone and paste to the system/priv-app folder and fix permissions.

Sorry so short and meh...but I wanted to get those who might want to try to edit on their own a little guidance. I will work on a full fledged tutorial with screenshots later. I will also work on a tutorial on how to decompile and create the mod on your own...which would allow you to change text colors and whatnot.
    (The file is attached at the bottom.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torn Lockscreens

Hi, I made these lockscreens from NunHuggers original mod. The idea is to make them look like a torn piece of thick paper - I'm currently evaluating other ideas but feel free to contact me and I will try and photoshop your thoughts. I don't do realistic stuff. I like the minimalistic. But let me know if you have any ideas.

5rvZdS3.png

Download here: ---> https://app.box.com/s/t9t2y6ed1shh77kr0apz

Not compatible with 25R - if you flashed latest rom(33) and got flash error because of a custom lockscreen, download the "stock" zip in the OP and then reflash the firmware. All of these work, but you have to reflash the stock before updating your system to 33.

Thanks.
    And again I will apologize for not being present. I am a tech coordinator at a elementary/middle school and the beginning of the year is always hell...plus wife and two kids...plus I work evening at UPS. The last couple of weeks...this last week especially...I have had very little time to do anything that wasn't school. Anyhoo...things are settling down.

So people have been asking if the mod will work for other mods. I can make the mod work assuming you have a working CMKeyguard for your rom already. If you want me to look into it, please make sure you post your keyguard here in the thread. I am not gonna go out and download every rom just to edit one apk.

Others have been asking for less blurriness. The blur is done in smali. Is it possible to change? I don't know...probably. I will try to play around with it this afternoon. No promises...but I will try.

Also...CuraeL has made a torn paper mod. He has control of the second post, so look for them there...and possibly new ones in the future.

Anyhoo...thanks for flashing, sharing, and donating. It's always nice to give back to a community that has given lots to me.
    I myself am probably gonna just stick with stock...but if you want to attach your keyguard here and let me know what mod you want., I could whip it up for you quick.

Just as a heads up in the new update to CM11S the EQ effect does not work with your mod. I have modded the new CMKeyguard.apk so the EQ effect works again.

Feel free to use the attached for a quick update for people running CM11S.30o
    Alright...got them all working. There was an issue with me not updating the framework to the One+ while using apktool. Guess it does not like the Note3 framework. Anyhoo...sorry for any problems...but they should be good to go now.

Links in the OP have been updated...also added Stock Keyguard for easy revert if not pleased.