REQ: port lollipop dark theme?

Search This thread

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
Is this the one that was stolen from thyrus? Or caused the arguments to have him leave?

m4ssnet

Jun 27, 2008
Earth
I'm on liquidsmooth mainly for the dark aspect (i hate that all white in Lollipop... :eek:)
It will arrive some theming .zip for AOSP cm12 (and others CM12 based, that obviously didn't change the famework) ?

m4ssnet

Jun 27, 2008
Earth
You've got it wrong. We're talking about theming CM12. CM12 has no dark theme as of yet.

well, actually CM12 has a dark theme built-in with Liquidsmooth, DarkoBass and others ROM I don't remember... but not support theme engine right now :crying:
BUT, I think already at today, a theme for nexus 5 lolli 5.0 can be already port to flash into our cm12... But we need a badass dev that port it into our opo's (I suppose many changes in framework etc...)

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
well, actually CM12 has a dark theme built-in with Liquidsmooth, DarkoBass and others ROM I don't remember... but not support theme engine right now :crying:
BUT, I think already at today, a theme for nexus 5 lolli 5.0 can be already port to flash into our cm12... But we need a badass dev that port it into our opo's (I suppose many changes in framework etc...)

Yeah, I contribute in DarkoBas, haha.

CM12 Theme Engine needs to come faster :DDD

androidous

Nov 14, 2013
colombo
Reactions: nicholaschum

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

androidous

Nov 14, 2013
colombo
Haha all good.

I *might* port your theme over (granted I have permission) on one of the L themes here on the OPO. I say might because I have to juggle all 4 device's themes and it gets very tiring! Great theme though! :D

go ahead bro :D haha no worries only if you can:victory: yeah its very difficult to maintain for alot of roms or devices .-. pretty much why i made the guide so that i could get evryone intereste involved :D
good luck with your work :D :good::highfive:

Reactions: nicholaschum

Top Liked Posts