I was really fascinated with the clean front look the OnePlus One had and decided that when the phone booted up, it had to compliment the sleek, black screen with less disturbances such as the white OnePlus logo and the "Powered by Android" when it first boots up. I also really liked how CM incorporated the boot logo with the boot animation that made it seemlessly transition to the uncurling of the OnePlus logo.
However, I'm not into that kinda thing. I like the phone to feel professional, with a minimalistic looks in all aspects. So I designed my own boot sequence look, including the logo.bin and the theme apk.
This boot layout is really a hit or miss. If you're not into it after a while just reflash stock logo.img and disable this theme.
WHAT THIS PACK INCLUDES
- Splash Screen Replacement (Overwrites Red/White OnePlus logo with "Powered by Android")
- Fastboot Logo
- Boot Animation (Selectable in Theme Engine)
GIF files don't play the full frames per second as intended. Use the GIF below as a reference to how the animation appears, however it cannot compare to the actual speed of the boot animation when it is played on the device.
"oneplus red" version
"oneplus red" version (No fade)
- Unlocked Bootloader (For Splash Screen replacement and Fastboot logo)
- ROM with CM11 Theme Engine (For Boot Animation)
- Fastboot installed on your computer - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
INSTALLATION OF BOOT ANIMATION
- Download the app from a Play Store link below.
- Go to CM11's Theme Engine (On Mahdi it's called "Themes") in Settings then click on "Boot animations"
- Scroll down to "one" then tick "Boot Animation", then click Update.
INSTALLATION OF BOOT LOGO/SPLASH SCREEN
- Reboot your phone into Fastboot mode (When fully turned off, hold down VOLUME UP + POWER until you see "Fastboot mode")
- Place "logo.img" into your fastboot folder (FOUND ON THE PLAY STORE LINK DESCRIPTION!)
- In the fastboot folder, press Shift + Right click on a blank area. Click on "Open command window here"
- Type fastboot flash LOGO logo.img and press enter. After complete type in fastboot reboot
Open up the description on the Play Store links to get the latest logo.bin files! Thanks!
"oneplus" (red ver + fade): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bel.oneplusred
"oneplus" (red ver + no fade): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.oneplusrednf
- Added screenshot GIF files for the red versions.
- Added user request red version (fade and no fade) onto Play Store, links added into OP.
- Added all latest releases onto the Play Store, links will be up there!
- Added user request red "oneplus" with "powered by android" text - downloaded 30 times!
- Updated "one" to fix issue with resolution output, updated OP.
- Initial release of version "oneplus" - downloaded 60 times!
- Initial release of version "android" - downloaded 31 times!
- Initial release of version "one" - downloaded 62 times!
If you like our work, be sure to click Thanks on both myself and BellaxMiu's posts! =^.^=