FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Request] CM11S ScreenCast APK

9th September 2014, 05:15 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hi, i'm looking for the CM11S Screencast APK from this update
cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
Somebody can extract it if possible?
 
 
9th September 2014, 05:58 PM |#2  
livito's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoohWooh

Hi, i'm looking for the CM11S Screencast APK from this update
cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
Somebody can extract it if possible?

Here you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f67uqta3h8...ncast.apk?dl=0
9th September 2014, 08:04 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livito

Here you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f67uqta3h8...ncast.apk?dl=0

Thx, downloaded it but it's not working.
I recorded for 10 sec,20 sec 3 times, but the .mp4 file is always 0 bytes.
Impossible to open it.
9th September 2014, 08:21 PM |#4  
TiVON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoohWooh

Thx, downloaded it but it's not working.
I recorded for 10 sec,20 sec 3 times, but the .mp4 file is always 0 bytes.
Impossible to open it.

Have you pushed it to system>priv-app with rwrr or 644 permissions? Maybe a reboot helps?
9th September 2014, 08:32 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiVON

Have you pushed it to system>priv-app with rwrr or 644 permissions? Maybe a reboot helps?

Tried but Still Not Working AT All
10th September 2014, 12:54 AM |#6  
livito's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoohWooh

Tried but Still Not Working AT All

That sucks, but thats the app, have you tried the "mirror enabled" app? It does the same thing
12th November 2014, 07:01 PM |#7  
wacky.ddw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Backpacking Australia
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Does anyone have the APK from XNPH44S? is It installable on CM12?
14th November 2014, 07:16 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,236
 
More
Here's a flashable of CM11S apps I add on top of nightly. Its updated to latest.
https://mega.co.nz/#!40NFGBRT!ilAmzj...06AzN0rKCuIO5Q
The Following User Says Thank You to zagzag99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes