FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CM TonyP 4.4.4 + PacRom 4.4.4 RC-1

13th October 2014, 10:22 AM |#31  
Flag Enschede
Thanks Meter: 0

More
error
I 've tried to install it. Did a full wipe and then tried to flash it, but it gave me an "error executing updater binary in zip"
anybody have any tips/ help?

14th October 2014, 06:50 PM |#32  
Flag pune

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphyr

I 've tried to install it. Did a full wipe and then tried to flash it, but it gave me an "error executing updater binary in zip"

Bro Pac man K2.6 version is working great and stable for me verly small lag and works efficiently.
also less battery consuming
which recovery you are using ?
with TWRP i did
@Mario_z thankxxxxxx
18th October 2014, 10:11 AM |#33  
Flag Enschede

More
I used TWRP 2.6.3.0
24th October 2014, 10:18 PM |#34  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Testing. Very smooth. The phone is discharging during the use even if connected to a power source.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote:

try to flash this recovery-TWRP-2.7.1.0-newbl-20140905.zip http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...5697#downloads and flash the rom again, i had the same error before.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketkedari

Pacman doesnt have Gapss plz help
BTW pacman is working GREAT thanks for this thread

Try this http://d-h.st/Pep i've used to install google play than it will update.
Last edited by yumeiki; 24th October 2014 at 09:22 PM.
25th October 2014, 08:57 AM |#35  
Flag Enschede

More
Thanks for the tip!
I've been trying many things but I used "AIO-ToolKit" to repartition the device and use an unlocked-bootloader so it's Solved

GPS is not working with the PAC-rom though, anybody have any experience with this?
Last edited by Graphyr; 25th October 2014 at 01:37 PM.
27th October 2014, 03:04 PM |#36  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Thanks for the tip!
I've been trying many things but I used "AIO-ToolKit" to repartition the device and use an unlocked-bootloader so it's Solved

GPS is not working with the PAC-rom though, anybody have any experience with this?

Yes, GPS seems not working but i've to say, i'm not so familiar with kitkat new "location", so i can just see that apps do not take the signal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread