Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovery Imag is not working.

Tip us?

The_Blog
Old
(Last edited by The_Blog; 15th August 2014 at 04:03 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Recovery Imag is not working.

I am trying to install this custom Rom at the moment.
My problem is that the recovery image that I am supposed to use doesn't really work for me. I use AIO Toolkit and root with the recovery image. Than I want to install SuperUser through through the Recovery Mode. But the phone constantly displays the LG Logo. No Bootloop just stuck at the logo. PWR + -Vol doesn't work. It just stays at the Logo. When I use AIO Toolkit and reinstall another recovery image (e.g. ClockworkMod 6.0.1.5). It works fine. But when I install the Rom then it just does nothing. Still 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20Q and not CM10. So it looks like I really need the recovery to get it to work.

Anybody know how to make the recovery image in the thread to work?
I can't post in the thread itself because I don't have 10 posts yet sadly.

Number 3 does not work. Number 2 for example does.

The_Blog
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blog View Post
I am trying to install this custom Rom at the moment.
My problem is that the recovery image that I am supposed to use doesn't really work for me. I use AIO Toolkit and root with the recovery image. Than I want to install SuperUser through through the Recovery Mode. But the phone constantly displays the LG Logo. No Bootloop just stuck at the logo. PWR + -Vol doesn't work. It just stays at the Logo. When I use AIO Toolkit and reinstall another recovery image (e.g. ClockworkMod 6.0.1.5). It works fine. But when I install the Rom then it just does nothing. Still 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20Q and not CM10. So it looks like I really need the recovery to get it to work.

Anybody know how to make the recovery image in the thread to work?
I can't post in the thread itself because I don't have 10 posts yet sadly.

/EDIT:
Flashed the official LG Adndorid 4.0.4 V30a and then flashed the CM10. Works now!