[Q] Recovery Imag is not working.

OP The_Blog

15th August 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
I am trying to install this custom Rom at the moment.
My problem is that the recovery image that I am supposed to use doesn't really work for me. I use AIO Toolkit and root with the recovery image. Than I want to install SuperUser through through the Recovery Mode. But the phone constantly displays the LG Logo. No Bootloop just stuck at the logo. PWR + -Vol doesn't work. It just stays at the Logo. When I use AIO Toolkit and reinstall another recovery image (e.g. ClockworkMod 6.0.1.5). It works fine. But when I install the Rom then it just does nothing. Still 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20Q and not CM10. So it looks like I really need the recovery to get it to work.

Anybody know how to make the recovery image in the thread to work?
I can't post in the thread itself because I don't have 10 posts yet sadly.

Number 3 does not work. Number 2 for example does.
Last edited by The_Blog; 15th August 2014 at 04:03 AM.
16th August 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blog

I am trying to install this custom Rom at the moment.
My problem is that the recovery image that I am supposed to use doesn't really work for me. I use AIO Toolkit and root with the recovery image. Than I want to install SuperUser through through the Recovery Mode. But the phone constantly displays the LG Logo. No Bootloop just stuck at the logo. PWR + -Vol doesn't work. It just stays at the Logo. When I use AIO Toolkit and reinstall another recovery image (e.g. ClockworkMod 6.0.1.5). It works fine. But when I install the Rom then it just does nothing. Still 2.3.4 Gingerbread V20Q and not CM10. So it looks like I really need the recovery to get it to work.

Anybody know how to make the recovery image in the thread to work?
I can't post in the thread itself because I don't have 10 posts yet sadly.

/EDIT:
Flashed the official LG Adndorid 4.0.4 V30a and then flashed the CM10. Works now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread