Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No vibration

Tip us?

goosele
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No vibration

Hi guys,

first of all thanks for the great work here. Would not have thought that my P990 could run that smoothly. I am currently on the CM 11 by tonyp with the 3.1 kernel and baseband v30a. I have not had a crash or anything yet.

Now come the problem: the vibration function does not seem to work anymore. One person in the developer thread had the same problem and said that he switched off the phone for several hours. That did not work. So any help how to fix the problem is highly appreciated.

Best,
goosele

goosele
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosele View Post
Hi guys,

first of all thanks for the great work here. Would not have thought that my P990 could run that smoothly. I am currently on the CM 11 by tonyp with the 3.1 kernel and baseband v30a. I have not had a crash or anything yet.

Now come the problem: the vibration function does not seem to work anymore. One person in the developer thread had the same problem and said that he switched off the phone for several hours. That did not work. So any help how to fix the problem is highly appreciated.

Best,
goosele
Hi guys,

just tried several other roms and kernels (SlimKat, CM10.1, Kernel M1). Vibration is still not working (since I flashed to CM11, new recovery and baseband). Any ideas?