Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked... and bad battery :(

Tip us?

ratluci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Bricked... and bad battery :(

Just to explan in short notes how everything started..

I was using "ICS GPCR V2.1 by P-VLAD" happily for about a year i think, didn't have any problems. Then one day when i started to play some game my phone just turned off. After that i noticed that my battery drops to zero when i turn my phone on again. I noticed after, that my phone shuts down always when i watch 3d stuff or when my flashlight is on, after 1 or 2 minutes..

So i thinked it's time to refresh system.. So i went to factory reset on phone settings (not on recovery). Then i fell in bootloop. I don't know why but then i started TWRP and wiped cache, dalvik, system.. And that's it, im now in bootloop.

After that i accidently saw that i have inflated battery, so system probably was not the problem..

I readed everything from around this and...

Flashed again TWRP, bootloaders with "SimpleTool" and "OS Hacking" (tried them both), then i tried again to flash P-VLAD ROM but nothing, just says "booti: mmc_read 0x55e2dc" and bootloop stays. Tried "Universal_RecoveryLoop_Breaker.zip", then flashd everything, but it's same again.

I don't know it's possible because of bad battery that those tools cannot do their job. Also when i flash ROM i must get phone to charger..

What to try next?
Siemens C60 > Motorola mpx200 > Qtek9090 > HTC Tattoo > HTC Desire > LG Optimus 3D

DiveNNN
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratluci View Post
Just to explan in short notes how everything started..

I was using "ICS GPCR V2.1 by P-VLAD" happily for about a year i think, didn't have any problems. Then one day when i started to play some game my phone just turned off. After that i noticed that my battery drops to zero when i turn my phone on again. I noticed after, that my phone shuts down always when i watch 3d stuff or when my flashlight is on, after 1 or 2 minutes..

So i thinked it's time to refresh system.. So i went to factory reset on phone settings (not on recovery). Then i fell in bootloop. I don't know why but then i started TWRP and wiped cache, dalvik, system.. And that's it, im now in bootloop.

After that i accidently saw that i have inflated battery, so system probably was not the problem..

I readed everything from around this and...

Flashed again TWRP, bootloaders with "SimpleTool" and "OS Hacking" (tried them both), then i tried again to flash P-VLAD ROM but nothing, just says "booti: mmc_read 0x55e2dc" and bootloop stays. Tried "Universal_RecoveryLoop_Breaker.zip", then flashd everything, but it's same again.

I don't know it's possible because of bad battery that those tools cannot do their job. Also when i flash ROM i must get phone to charger..

What to try next?
try flashing system with kdz it will return you phone to stock system and it should me good then
The Following User Says Thank You to DiveNNN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ratluci
Old
(Last edited by ratluci; 12th August 2014 at 08:39 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveNNN View Post
try flashing system with kdz it will return you phone to stock system and it should me good then
Thanks that was my next step. Problem solved.

But next problem... I started Stock ROM everzthing worked fine.. Then i tried to install "OptimusRS ICS_ROM_P920" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317616,
and after flasing, phone doesnt see my SIM CARD (says , "your SIM Card doesnt allow connection to this network")

How to solve this now..

Just to add that my SIM CARD has PIN.. Maybe thats some bug

Just one thing, i can see IMEI..
Siemens C60 > Motorola mpx200 > Qtek9090 > HTC Tattoo > HTC Desire > LG Optimus 3D

DiveNNN
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratluci View Post
Thanks that was my next step. Problem solved.

But next problem... I started Stock ROM everzthing worked fine.. Then i tried to install "OptimusRS ICS_ROM_P920" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317616,
and after flasing, phone doesnt see my SIM CARD (says , "your SIM Card doesnt allow connection to this network")

How to solve this now..

Just to add that my SIM CARD has PIN.. Maybe thats some bug

Just one thing, i can see IMEI..
Ask develolper of ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to DiveNNN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ratluci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveNNN View Post
Ask develolper of ROM
I installed ICS GPCR V2.1 by P-VLAD again and everythig is perfect.. Don't know why OptimusR wont work with my SIM..

Just need to buy new battery.