Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Problem with the camera on [JB 4.2.2][PA3.6][milestone.1.release][AOKP-MR1][CM10]

OP darkaOOD

30th June 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I accidentally tried to turn on 1080p video recording and since then I'm getting FCs when trying to shoot a video.Is there something I can do to fix this, thanks in advance.
30th June 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 24

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaOOD

I accidentally tried to turn on 1080p video recording and since then I'm getting FCs when trying to shoot a video.Is there something I can do to fix this, thanks in advance.

Yes go in Setting/Applications(select tab All) then find application called Camera(or just look for Camera icon).Tap on it and scroll down and find button that says Clear deafult setting(or something like that) and click on it, then click button that says clear cache
The Following User Says Thank You to DiveNNN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveNNN

Yes go in Setting/Applications(select tab All) then find application called Camera(or just look for Camera icon).Tap on it and scroll down and find button that says Clear deafult setting(or something like that) and click on it, then click button that says clear cache

It worked and this is a really cool way which can be used for any app.
Btw you have to reset the gallery settings since it is "combined" with the camera and it worked, thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread