LG OPTIMUS, not enough free space AFTER factory reset

30th August 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Please, help me, i have an LG P920 OPTIMUS, and i wipe factory reset using clockwork,and after the reset this is what i get LG OPTIMUS, not enough free space clean up your data and try again. I deleted everything in the sd cards and formatted them, still i get the error.. I can't download from the market thing, and i can't receive or send text because the storage is full, when it is not. please help
6th September 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #2  

3 posts
Thumbs up Reflash it
Hi!
What is your android system?
Try to reflash the system, when it finished, power on, let it boot to system, click exit on setup wizard, restart to recovery and do a factory reset.
After it done, do a reboot, and your storage now working.
It worked for me in official GB 21E.
25th September 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
On stock GB Roms, don't do a factory reset with CWM installed, it will keep giving that error. Flash stock recovery on your phone and do another factory reset. That always gets the job done for me.
Yesterday, 07:26 AM   |  #4  
Flag Delhi

9 posts
More
try this:

1. first check in settings - app manager - how much is the total size of internal storage and SD card (sometimes corrupt installation can access only little of these space). then backup whatever you want to on the computer . download and put a rom.zip in external SD card.
2. if you have root access then boot into recovery , wipe delvik cache , wipe cache , factory reset and wipe system , format internal storage this will completely remove the ROM installed and all the apps. then reboot into recovery and flash the rom.zip from sd card.

reboot and enjoy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread