Mbuybow battery an its reliability

Search This thread

moss20

Jul 3, 2011
I found this battery here :

http://www.mbuynow.com/2500mah-rechargeable-battery-for-lg-optimus-4x-hd-p880-p-747.html

It is cheap and comes from the UK (maybe was build in China ?).

It should be 2500 mah with no extra space needed.

I'd like to know if someone bought it and if it's a good product.

I'm looking for a new battery for my phone without changing the back cover and I'd like that is reliable and does't create problems to my phone.

Should you buy it ?
Do you know some alternatives ?

bentiger91

Jun 18, 2014
mbuynow

I bought it about 1 month ago. Battery life is a little better than with original battery for me. It fits into the phone without problems.

Reactions: moss20

moss20

Jul 3, 2011
so do you thing that is a good replacement for the original battery ?
no problems ? (like high temperature or other strange things).

I ask you so 'cause I paid my phone 410 euros and of O have to save only 10 euros but damaging my phone,i'll buy another original battery.

bentiger91

Jun 18, 2014
battery

I ask you so 'cause I paid my phone 410 euros and of O have to save only 10 euros but damaging my phone,i'll buy another original battery.

For me the best i had so far, and i have tried 3 different batterys. No problems, just loading seems to take longer, but it has to for longer battery life.

I didn't stop any times but if i should take a guess i think i have +2 hours on average use over the day compared to the original battery.

Reactions: moss20

Coffei

Jun 5, 2009
Hi guys.
I bought this battery few weeks ago and it was working just fine until yesterday. Suddenly I wasn't able to boot up the phone. It boots up, shows Enter pin screen and then starts to shutdown imidiatelly. At first I thought it was a problem with software, but it turned out the issue went away when I replaced the battery for stock.
Anybody else seen this before? It seems the phone refuses non-original battery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mbuynow

I bought it about 1 month ago. Battery life is a little better than with original battery for me. It fits into the phone without problems.
    battery

For me the best i had so far, and i have tried 3 different batterys. No problems, just loading seems to take longer, but it has to for longer battery life.

I didn't stop any times but if i should take a guess i think i have +2 hours on average use over the day compared to the original battery.