Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 42,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 - Accelerometer issue

Tip us?
 
dr-guzman
Old
(Last edited by dr-guzman; 22nd February 2014 at 07:40 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default CM11 - Accelerometer issue

Hi,

I have a problem with my gyroscope sensor in CM11.
It is not detected at all. For example, my screen don't rotate when I turn the phone even if I enable the auto rotation.

My config is :

ROM : CM11 nightly and iodak v9.95


Regards
 
abhi08638
Old
#2  
abhi08638's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jul 2012
I think you mean accelerometer
And did you clean flash or dirty

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi08638 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dr-guzman
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
Yes, I mean accelerometer of course

I wipe data, cache and dalvik before installing CM11.

So I really don't know what's wrong.


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
 
abhi08638
Old
#4  
abhi08638's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-guzman View Post
Yes, I mean accelerometer of course

I wipe data, cache and dalvik before installing CM11.

So I really don't know what's wrong.


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Which nightly is it.
Also try doing a factory reset

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi08638 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dr-guzman
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
The lastest nightly (2014-02-21)

I do a factory reset and a full wipe of the internal storage, but the issue is still there.


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
 
Omario-242
Old
#6  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 233
Posts: 811
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Munich
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-guzman View Post
The lastest nightly (2014-02-21)

I do a factory reset and a full wipe of the internal storage, but the issue is still there.


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Also format /system under mounts and storage just to be sure.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak v10 Beta
|| Rom Version Vanir maintained by Laufersteppenwolf

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to Omario-242 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dr-guzman
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omario-242 View Post
Also format /system under mounts and storage just to be sure.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Doesn't change anything.

Is that issue is internal to CM11?


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
 
abhi08638
Old
#8  
abhi08638's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-guzman View Post
Doesn't change anything.

Is that issue is internal to CM11?


Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Seems to be. You should probably revert to an older nightly or try another ROM

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi08638 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dr-guzman
Old
(Last edited by dr-guzman; 5th March 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi08638 View Post
Seems to be. You should probably revert to an older nightly or try another ROM

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
It works now with OmniROM. It works only 2 seconds .

I test another ROM like Nameless or BeanStalk, I change TWRP for CWM and I even revert to CM10.1.
It doesn't work.

Do you think my accelerometer is dead?
 
dr-guzman
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-guzman View Post
It works now with OmniROM. It works only 2 seconds .

I test another ROM like Nameless or BeanStalk, I change TWRP for CWM and I even revert to CM10.1.
It doesn't work.

Do you think my accelerometer is dead?
Any ideas?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes