[Q] LG 4X HD serious lag problems

OP ivan.pandzic1989

24th August 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
My LG 4X HD was running 4.1.2 JB and using Optimus UI. Using it daily, I experienced lags in occasions such as: entering app drawer, presing the home button while running some apps, unlocking the phone etc. So I turned off animations, device was suffering lag less often, but still it annoyed me. I decidet to install CM 10.1 hoping that lags will dissapear, but nothing changed dramitacally. Phone runs smoother now, but it's still laggy(Animations turned off even now). I have installed cca. 10 apps on the device, and it shouldn't be a big problem for device with quad core and 1GB of RAM. Any ideas what could it be?
Last edited by ivan.pandzic1989; 24th August 2014 at 04:29 PM.
26th August 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

226 posts
I had same problem with lag all around on 4.1. I had best experience in v10f, that is android 4.0.
5th September 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 11

42 posts
my suggestion would be flashing original KDZ first and after doing so wipe it clean before attempting to flash custom roms. 4X has 4 cores and 1 GB ram should be able to handle multitasking well. Help this helps.
11th September 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b886b

my suggestion would be flashing original KDZ first and after doing so wipe it clean before attempting to flash custom roms. 4X has 4 cores and 1 GB ram should be able to handle multitasking well. Help this helps.

it's embarassing how lg doesn't support this phone that with the jb update is full of lags. I've installed cyanogenmod with yodak kernel. Now my mobile phone is a Ferrari
12th September 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dresden
Thanks Meter: 39

83 posts
More
I for myself think that stock ROM (V20B) + iodak kernel v06 is the best combination possible for a good balance of performance and battery life.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread