Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.2/3] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1

Tip us?

HDSteff
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [ROM] [4.4.2/3] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1

Dear XDA Community,
dear Demetris,

This Thread is about http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760771
Unfortunately it's not allowed to me to post anything in the official thread, cause I'm new here on the board. BTW: This hard rule makes it almost impossible to take part or give feedback to the developers. As well it's not allowed to send a direct message to anyone. I could imagine that many users actually would like to help to make things better, but that they gave up due to this hard restriction.

Okay, back to Topic.

I tested a lot ROMs for the P880 and the "LiquidSmooth v3.1" from Demetris ist the best for me. It has all this kind of stuff what I need. Pie control (customizable), Halo and it runs really smooth and fast. I would like to say big thanks for this nice ROM to Demetris! Great work, please keep going.

Some questions / minor bugs:
  • Battery
    • If the WiFi Module is activate it's not possible to charge the battery. That means I lose more energy as the charger can put in.
    • (Without WiFi) I'm not able to charge over 95% if the phone is on (Power on but screen is off).
  • Question
    1. The thread title is saying that's about a official ROM. Is there I reason why I can't find this ROM at the official http://liquidsmooth.net page?
    2. Do you plan to update / maintain this nice ROM in the near future? It would be really nice.

It would be nice if someone could point / link Dimitri to this Thread. My fear is, that he will not notice it.

Best & Thanks,
HDSteff

gerciolisz
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Official means @Demetris compiled it using official CyanogenMod sources and he is our maintainer on this project AFAIK he maintains liquidsmooth too... But I can be wrong...

HDSteff
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hey gerciolisz,

Thank you very much for your answers!
Maybe Demitris will find a minute to take a look into my thread.

Best,
HDSteff

Demetris
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6106

DONATE TO ME
1. You cant find a rom on official page because looks like they are stuck at v3.0 http://liquidsmooth.net/?page_id=12
2. Updates will come but as Liquidsmooth dont have an autobuild system i need to manually build the rom myself but doing that i lost 2 hdd's thus far due to heat & extreme usage
Quote:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
Quote:
Demetris
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demetris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n3mvn
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Im thinking about take back my P880 and try this rom

Sent from my Xperia Arc using xda-developers.com, powered by appyet.com