[Q] Problem with color display LG Optimus 4X HD

OP swiftuser

7th July 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello!

I am writing because I have a serious problem with the display of colors by phone lg optimus 4x hd.
The problem is that the screen does not have a fully color. Lights very dark purple color.
The screen certainly is efficient because when you turn your phone on for the first 5 seconds LG logo is displayed complete correctly and then displaying the color goes in the form described above.
The problem began with a download applications TWRP Manager (root) and pressing random model P990 instead of P880.
I tried to fool the problem by installing a new CM 11 and set the color corrections on the phone and it worked but when the phone restarts it lg animation and recovery is still dark and purple and when I returned to that of the original system again, everything was dark and purple.
When installing a new CM 11 chose all possible formats and wipes that were available in CWM 6.0.4.5. If necessary I can post pictures and record video.
Please help coped with a lot of things but this exceeds my knowledge of advanced management android.
I apologize for possible errors in the spelling of English.
Yours!
11th July 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 235

837 posts
More
If i am not wrong in CM 11 you have option to calibrate screen colors ? Did you tryed that ? Or install again TWRP and set now P880 ?
The Following User Says Thank You to dimi89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 165

332 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi89

If i am not wrong in CM 11 you have option to calibrate screen colors ? Did you tryed that ? Or install again TWRP and set now P880 ?

That's only for after boot. He's talking about pre boot when the lg logo shows up

don't forget to hit thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi08638 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 133

337 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftuser

Hello!

I am writing because I have a serious problem with the display of colors by phone lg optimus 4x hd.
The problem is that the screen does not have a fully color. Lights very dark purple color.
The screen certainly is efficient because when you turn your phone on for the first 5 seconds LG logo is displayed complete correctly and then displaying the color goes in the form described above.
The problem began with a download applications TWRP Manager (root) and pressing random model P990 instead of P880.
I tried to fool the problem by installing a new CM 11 and set the color corrections on the phone and it worked but when the phone restarts it lg animation and recovery is still dark and purple and when I returned to that of the original system again, everything was dark and purple.
When installing a new CM 11 chose all possible formats and wipes that were available in CWM 6.0.4.5. If necessary I can post pictures and record video.
Please help coped with a lot of things but this exceeds my knowledge of advanced management android.
I apologize for possible errors in the spelling of English.
Yours!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager
Download that, flash CWM for p880

Wipe system, data, cache and make a fresh CM11 installation.

If the above steps doesn't solve the issue, use LG mobile support tool to return to stock, then root and flash a custom recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to ottomanhero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
More
unfortunately
I've done all those things already before writing this post ;X
30th July 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

3 posts