Thanks for the ground work they had laid out for P880 and Nexus 7 (2012).
XDA developers community
- Android-6.0.1_r66 (MOB31E)
- Enabled native VOIP SIP client
- Silenced AudioWrapper logcat verbosity
- AOSP Nougat 7.0 compatible kernel
- Revised frameworks fix for legacy GPS HAL
- MHL/HDMI does not work (by @juantech)
Repo patches made available in 2nd POST for
- lge-kernel-p880 from CyanogenMod
- platform_device_lge_p880 from MoltenMotherBoard
SELinux for Marshmallow
Release 20160626 is SELinux clean. Google Marshmallow android_external_sepolicy and android_external_selinux source git repo remain pristine without downgrading the rules and policies to Lollipop/Kitkat level. Only the sepolicies of device tree are updated.
To enable SELinux Enforcing, do this from recovery
$ adb shell mount /data $ adb shell touch /data/.selinux $ adb shell umount /data
This is based on Grouper blobs, so as usual barcode/QR scanning will not work and will not consider this as bug. However, Grouper blobs works with Screen Cast, which for me, is more useful than barcode/QR code scanning.
Let the testing begin!!!