Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 53,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][based on IZS V2] Mystery V320-C

Tip us?
 
bozhinov79
Old
#101  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 73
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trieste
You can try to follow the "unbrick guide" in this forum
 
Mystery-M
Old
#102  
Mystery-M's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus White View Post
I waited a long time, but the phone did not boot
Use a right recovery ...
Some ROMs dont work with some recoveries ...

FOR EXAMPLE : cici rom dont work with 6.0.1.4 and it isnt boot ...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
 
Optimus White
Old
#103  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery-M View Post
Use a right recovery ...
Some ROMs dont work with some recoveries ...

FOR EXAMPLE : cici rom dont work with 6.0.1.4 and it isnt boot ...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
I understand you, thanks
LG Optimus Black P970
Mackay Rom 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to Optimus White For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sqash
Old
#104  
Sqash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 113
Join Date: Feb 2011
I downloaded the twpr from the site of teamwin. A question when the rom is not cwm 6.0.1.4, makes the rom slower? Why on my device its really slow. I have flashed 2, 3 times without an error but its very slow (full wipe, ext wipe, dalvik cache wipe). Perhaps is the hardware. But i ask, im a noob in this.
 
Mystery-M
Old
#105  
Mystery-M's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqash View Post
I downloaded the twpr from the site of teamwin. A question when the rom is not cwm 6.0.1.4, makes the rom slower? Why on my device its really slow. I have flashed 2, 3 times without an error but its very slow (full wipe, ext wipe, dalvik cache wipe). Perhaps is the hardware. But i ask, im a noob in this.
Use cwm 6.0.1.4 and test it ...


Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystery-M For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sqash
Old
#106  
Sqash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 113
Join Date: Feb 2011
Flash cwm and make nothing else or flash cwm and rom
Swnd me please the link for the cwm. Thanks.
 
Mystery-M
Old
#107  
Mystery-M's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqash View Post
Flash cwm and make nothing else or flash cwm and rom
Swnd me please the link for the cwm. Thanks.
You can use recovery pack flasher , and install , cwm 6.0.1.4 ...
Install cwm , and install rom and kernel again ...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
 
Sqash
Old
#108  
Sqash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 113
Join Date: Feb 2011
Mystery-M, im waiting for your third edition of your rom. Than i try.
 
bozhinov79
Old
#109  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 73
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trieste
Waiting for the new version to try it
 
Mystery-M
Old
#110  
Mystery-M's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2014
It's almost finished ...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery-M For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes