I need help! Security error in LG P970

29th September 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Well I am new in this forum, and I always come here but never registered until now. The problem with my LG is that the button on / off began to fail and have problems, but I solved it using the G button to unlock, but not to turn it on.

Then the usb por ( Yeah, the one that u use for charging ) And I took it to a technician when stopped charging. He said he couldn't sold it because it could damage a piece there, so he simply put a masking tape and stuck the piece that was dropped. And of course, it worked again .

That day I was going to change the rom , but then i decided just do a full wipe to the lg. I downloaded ROM Manager, downloaded CWM and reboot into CWM . And that gave me a Security Error.

I didn't worry about it , I can fix it with the official program of LG or with SFT , the problem is that the computer does not read the phone. I need help urgently , I really want to solve this on my own .

And I think you noticed that english isn't my first language
29th September 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 174

458 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnnlight

Well I am new in this forum, and I always come here but never registered until now. The problem with my LG is that the button on / off began to fail and have problems, but I solved it using the G button to unlock, but not to turn it on.

Then the usb por ( Yeah, the one that u use for charging ) And I took it to a technician when stopped charging. He said he couldn't sold it because it could damage a piece there, so he simply put a masking tape and stuck the piece that was dropped. And of course, it worked again .

That day I was going to change the rom , but then i decided just do a full wipe to the lg. I downloaded ROM Manager, downloaded CWM and reboot into CWM . And that gave me a Security Error.

I didn't worry about it , I can fix it with the official program of LG or with SFT , the problem is that the computer does not read the phone. I need help urgently , I really want to solve this on my own .

And I think you noticed that english isn't my first language

I'm guessing that you are running ICS. You just can't install CWM on the official ICS and install... The boot loader is locked.

I have no idea what to without USB and a computer. You can always load the ROMs on the SD card manually, but that won't work for solutions that require a PC.

I'm reading that your USB works, but the drivers don't. Correct?

- Try a different USB cable. Just because it charges doesn't means it working data-wise.
- Are you using the PC drivers from here? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...111771&page=65
- Sometimes you gotta cut your losses. Your war-torn, battle-hardened P970 might be ready for retirement.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Optimus Black Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank