Originally Posted by Dr.Nexus
I want install recovery on official V30C rom.
Please help me. thanks
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing
this procedure. Check out our guide on how to root
the LG Optimus Black .
2. The following procedure works on Windows based
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. CWM Flasher (Download link’s given there in the
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery
on the LG Optimus Black:
1. Download the CWM Flasher Tool to your Desktop .
2. Unzip files from the Tool archive to your Desktop .
You will get a folder and about two files.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your
device. To do that, head to
debugging and check-mark the box.
4. Connect the device to your PC using the USB
5. Next, double-click the file named flash.cmd on
your Desktop . You’ve extracted this file from the
6. It should start flashing CWM Recovery on the
7. When the recovery is flashed on your device,
double-click on the reboot-recovery.cmd file.
8. Your device should reboot in the Recovery Mode.
It confirms that the Recovery has successfully been
flashed on your device.
Awesome! With the one-click method, the CWM
Recovery was successfully installed on your device
in no time. Now, head to the custom ROMs
repository to find out the best custom ROMs for
press thanks if I helped you.