FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

[Q&A] [BOOT NOW!][CM11] [4.4.4] [GAMING] Aeroi A2 - Speed, beauty, and awesomeness.

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 13th October 2014, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Jelixis: http://github.com/Alphapixels
Q&A for [BOOT NOW!][CM11] [4.4.4] [GAMING] Aeroi A2 - Speed, beauty, and awesomeness.

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

13th October 2014, 08:52 PM |#2  
Flag North Bay
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Picture to post after booting correctly or some ROM info:
Last edited by ExtraBasher; 13th October 2014 at 08:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtraBasher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 07:58 PM |#3  

More
3G
3G internet is not work
17th October 2014, 06:28 PM |#4  
Flag Valcea
Thanks Meter: 3

More
3g internet isn't working;can't import sim contacts....says"empty"
19th October 2014, 01:30 AM |#5  
Flag Caguas
Thanks Meter: 186

More
I'll check that out. Any logcats?
19th October 2014, 01:32 AM |#6  

More
Mobile data connection doesn't work
Hi,
I was trying your ROM yesterday and I like your work! It looks like a stable ROM, sometimes fall down camera or when I tried install first time some apps, it completly turned off my Optimus Black. But then was OK. However, I've got one question. What about your mobile data and connection to your mobile provider? When I was using last cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightly update, my settings from Czech T-mobile sets automatically and I was able to connect to Edge, GPRS or 3G. But after install your ROM, I hadn't any setting in APN from provider and when I tried set same settings from CM10.1, nothing happened. I had allow data, but any symbols like E, H or 3G. And browser said: net::err_name_not_resolved. I tried also install all again with wipe data/cache and from zip, but problem is still same.

Do you have any advice how to set-up my APN connection or have you try mobile data connection?
Thank you,
Lukas
19th October 2014, 06:34 PM |#7  
Flag Caguas
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLukin5

Hi,
I was trying your ROM yesterday and I like your work! It looks like a stable ROM, sometimes fall down camera or when I tried install first time some apps, it completly turned off my Optimus Black. But then was OK. However, I've got one question. What about your mobile data and connection to your mobile provider? When I was using last cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightly update, my settings from Czech T-mobile sets automatically and I was able to connect to Edge, GPRS or 3G. But after install your ROM, I hadn't any setting in APN from provider and when I tried set same settings from CM10.1, nothing happened. I had allow data, but any symbols like E, H or 3G. And browser said: net::err_name_not_resolved. I tried also install all again with wipe data/cache and from zip, but problem is still same.

Do you have any advice how to set-up my APN connection or have you try mobile data connection?
Thank you,
Lukas

Personally I don't have data on my phone so I can't replicate this. I'll see what I can find in the CM11 sources that *may* solve the issue. Also yes I am investigating an issue that causes certain actions to shut down the phone completely as it happens to me frequently.
Cheers mate.
31st October 2014, 03:13 AM |#8  
Flag Galway
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, i cant seem to find the A2 build, all i see is the CM11 builds. Are the other builds still available?
31st October 2014, 06:11 PM |#9  

More
black screen issue
After I install the firmware(cm11-debug-aeroi-build2) on the phone, run the phone, everything seems fine. But after when the screen is locked, I cannot unlock it , hardware button backlights is on, but there is no picture on the screen. I flash back cm10 , everythings is working normally. so I confirm that' not the hardware problem .
also same problem on Nameless and ParanoidAndroid !
Sorry for my english !
1st November 2014, 09:13 AM |#10  

More
Aeroi A2 camera resolution
I've installed Aeroi A2 on my LG P970. But the camera app can only take 3MP photos. Anyone help me fix this? Thanks!
1st November 2014, 11:27 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htlcnn

I've installed Aeroi A2 on my LG P970. But the camera app can only take 3MP photos. Anyone help me fix this? Thanks!

It happens too in Nameless ROM. Just install another camera app like A Better Camera, for example, you can find it on Google Play.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread