[ROM][5.1.1] [LiquidSmooth 5/16 | Euphoria-OS 6/14 | SlimLP 09/14] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

rpadula

Apr 25, 2011
Sao Paulo
Apparently i have some sort of issues with mako based roms.
Tried other roms mako based, neither of them passed the bootscreen...

hellboyborn

Apr 10, 2011
Hello Friends,

Got this phone today and flashed it with LS ROM. Everything seems to be running quite well, the only issue is SD card not detecting. Is there any workaround for this? Kindly suggest a good kernel as well.

Last edited:

DoctorPINK

Jan 20, 2012
Toronto
Just rooted my phone but went from v20j (Jelly bean) to v10o (ICS) version. On my Galaxy S2, to go from JB to Lollipop, we had to do a few things. Can I flash this rom directly or do I have to do a workaround thing?
Solid Kernel V1.82 link is broken btw
LS worked fine but phone signal is very unstable!!! Flashed JB modem 20j but still unstable. Switch from LTE to 3G and everything seems stable.

Thanks

Last edited:

clementinox

Jun 25, 2012
SlimLP V0.6 (GPROJ) ROM Added!

Announcements
Been away for a while, my building machine had stopped working and now im starting from scratch. Currently only able to build Slimrom. I will try to update only when major changes are pushed by slimrom.

Gapps 4.4.X, 5.0.X and 5.1.X links updated in OP
Android 5.1.* kernels for Mako and GPROJ versions updated in OP
Updated Jolla Kernel links: GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v3.6
Updated Solid Kernel links: GEEB, GEE, GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v1.95
Added Nitrogen Kernel links: GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v0.4.1

Bugs:
Camera crashes, just disable it and download the Google Camera or any other camera app.

Flash and enjoy! If you like the ROM give a thumbs up! :)

Changelogs
SlimRom Gerrit
SlimRom Github

LiquidSmooth Gerrit
LiquidSmooth Github

Euphoria-OS
Euphoria-OS Github

Last edited:

Chum.zuizui

Mar 22, 2013
SlimLP V0.6 (GPROJ) ROM Added!

Announcements
Been away for a while, my building machine had stopped working and now im starting from scratch. Currently only able to build Slimrom. I will try to update only when major changes are pushed by slimrom.

Gapps 4.4.X, 5.0.X and 5.1.X links updated in OP
Android 5.1.* kernels for Mako and GPROJ versions updated in OP
Updated Jolla Kernel links: GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v3.6
Updated Solid Kernel links: GEEB, GEE, GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v1.95
Added Nitrogen Kernel links: GPROJ GEEB and GPROJ GEE to v0.4.1

Bugs:
Camera crashes, just disable it and download the Google Camera or any other camera app.

Changelogs
SlimRom Gerrit
SlimRom Github

LiquidSmooth Gerrit
LiquidSmooth Github

Euphoria-OS
Euphoria-OS Github

Oh yeah. Been a longtime no update :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Gửi từ LG Optimus G của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DoctorPINK

dandrumheller

Jul 10, 2010
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH
Awesome! Glad to see development is still alive over here. My LGOG got stolen out of my truck the one night I forgot to lock it, so I can't test this at the moment. Still considering buying a used one as a replacement (I was using it as a music player and mini tablet) because it was as good or better in most cases than the SGS6 I'm currently daily driving.

DoctorPINK

Jan 20, 2012
Toronto
Awesome! Glad to see development is still alive over here. My LGOG got stolen out of my truck the one night I forgot to lock it, so I can't test this at the moment. Still considering buying a used one as a replacement (I was using it as a music player and mini tablet) because it was as good or better in most cases than the SGS6 I'm currently daily driving.

I bought one at B&H Photo, 160$ if you really want to replace it, very cheap IMO.
Great to see SlimLP here!

Tried LS, after many tries, it finally worked.
Now trying Euphoria and it doesn't boot or taking a very long time to load 10min+, reflash 5 times and still fail.
(out of desperation tried Blisspop and it works like charm the 1st try. )

Last edited:
Reactions: dandrumheller

dandrumheller

Jul 10, 2010
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH
I bought one at B&H Photo, 160$ if you really want to replace it, very cheap IMO.
Great to see SlimLP here!

Tried LS, after many tries, it finally worked.
Now trying Euphoria and it doesn't boot or taking a very long time to load 10min+, reflash 5 times and still fail.
(out of desperation tried Blisspop and it works like charm the 1st try. )
Cool, thanks for the B&H tip.

I had been running Euphoria - it was the best ROM I'd tried on the LGOG.

hellboyborn

Apr 10, 2011
Guys I tried multiple Kitkat ROM from this thread but phone never goes to deep sleep in kitkat. When using L ROM's it give better battery life and goes to deep sleep mode without tinkering. The performance is better on kitkat ROM's that is the reason I want o use the same. Is there any problem this device has with kitkat ROM or this problem can be solved? Please suggest.

Thanks

clementinox

Jun 25, 2012
Guys I tried multiple Kitkat ROM from this thread but phone never goes to deep sleep in kitkat. When using L ROM's it give better battery life and goes to deep sleep mode without tinkering. The performance is better on kitkat ROM's that is the reason I want o use the same. Is there any problem this device has with kitkat ROM or this problem can be solved? Please suggest.
Thanks

I don't think you should have an issue with the device going to deep sleep on kitkat. Make sure you flash latest gapps from http://opengapps.org/
Choose Platform: arm, android 4.4, variant: pico or nano to get the mimium required gapps or choose any other variant you prefer.

If Google Play services is keeping your device from deep sleep, go to settings, security, data privacy and on the menu at the top right i beleive choose to display pre-installed applications or system apps.
look for google play services, hold to display all it's options. At the bottom there will be an option called keep awake, disable it.

Hope that helps!

clementinox

Jun 25, 2012
SlimLP V0.7 (MAKO) ROM Updated!

Announcements
Don't have a device to test this build but it should be just like the first SlimLP but Mako sources. Not sure if you guys still have the rotation issue but it seems it only happens on some devices.
For those having rotation issue, please try flashing a gee rom from here first: Cm 11-gee or Axxion-gee. Then try using the device and test rotation. Finally make a full wipe and install this update. Let me know your findings.

Changelogs
SlimRom Gerrit
SlimRom Github

LiquidSmooth Gerrit
LiquidSmooth Github

Euphoria-OS
Euphoria-OS Github

Andromann

Aug 31, 2013
I've been using Euphoria v 1.1 for a couple of months now. But only today I realized that the USB otg functionality does not work. I tried checking using Chainfire's USB host diagnostics app. But every field displays a question mark? I thought that it might be related to the slim kernel of the ROM and so I switched to Solid kernel but still, no luck. I even tried switching between LiquidSmooth, BlissPop and SlimKat roms. But the issue seems to exist across all 5.1.1 ROMs. Is this issue universal or am I the only victim?

ryupunk

Feb 7, 2015
Cordoba
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I've been using Euphoria v 1.1 for a couple of months now. But only today I realized that the USB otg functionality does not work. I tried checking using Chainfire's USB host diagnostics app. But every field displays a question mark? I thought that it might be related to the slim kernel of the ROM and so I switched to Solid kernel but still, no luck. I even tried switching between LiquidSmooth, BlissPop and SlimKat roms. But the issue seems to exist across all 5.1.1 ROMs. Is this issue universal or am I the only victim?

Which cable are you using? My understanding is that OTG only works in our phone with a USB OTG Y power cable since no power is provided from the micro usb, also you need a custom kernel that supports it (like Solid Kernel).

Top Liked Posts