Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 42,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

E970 Stuck at Boot Animation

Tip us?

cuoreesitante
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default E970 Stuck at Boot Animation

Ok guys I need some help, as I'm out of ideas.

My E970 was on Philz Recovery and just the ASOP rom, then I wanted to try the new CM11 Stable, so I flashed, but it will not boot past the spinning CM logo. I then tried CWM, TWRP, and even other roms (SlimKat, ASOP again), but none of the roms would boot past it's animation screen.

I tried Teenybin (both original and alt bins) with LGNPST, but nothing has helped.

Any ideas?

bloommax
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Have you tried wiping the data partition after flashing?

ShoaibAhmed
Old
Thanks Meter 744

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreesitante View Post
Ok guys I need some help, as I'm out of ideas.

My E970 was on Philz Recovery and just the ASOP rom, then I wanted to try the new CM11 Stable, so I flashed, but it will not boot past the spinning CM logo. I then tried CWM, TWRP, and even other roms (SlimKat, ASOP again), but none of the roms would boot past it's animation screen.

I tried Teenybin (both original and alt bins) with LGNPST, but nothing has helped.

Any ideas?
Flash Philz's CWM
than go to recovery ( here if you rom in sd card than it's fine but if it's not there then go to mount and storage and mount USB storage and copy rom )

Now Wipe data and format system ( if you are on philz CWM then go to wipe data ---> clean install to new rom will do both )
Flash rom and Gapps
Wipe cache and delvick cache
rebooot
profit