Stuck at boot animation after flashing CM 11 ROM
I was running BeanStalk-4.4.270 03/18/14 by zymphad. Im not sure what the kernel was.
I tried flashing the ROM by ronasimi in this
The ROM that i picked was cm-11-20140817-UNOFFICIAL-geeb & the kernel was gbx-kernel-lights-CM11.0-CAF.zip. Apart from this i picked the Google Stock package of PA GApps from here
For flashing i did the following :-
1. backed up all my apps using TB from BeanStalk.
2. loaded the ROM, the kernel & GApps zip files into a folder on my sdcard.
3. rebooted into recovery(TWRP 2.6.xx), backed up my original ROM and lined up all the three flashable zips and flashed them. (The flash was successful)
4. Then i rebooted into system. But after reaching the home screen, i was getting errors "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" & "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". I remembered it might be because i forgot to wipe dalvik & cache.
5. I again rebooted into recovery, wiped dalvik & system cache and tried booting into system. It was still giving the same issues.
6. I tried restoring my old ROM's backup. Surprisingly even that wouldn't solve the issue.
7. So i again flashed the CM11 ROMs. But this time, the boot process is getting stuck at the boot animation.
My Qs are as follows:-
1. Did i miss anything or do something that is not recommended (or maybe even dangerous)?
2. What should be my next step in resolving this issue?
Any help appreciated.