At the moment, compiled alpha version of the firmware 12.1 CM + NPROJ.
Place it just after you make a backup of all data.
What is now present in the firmware:
- Driver stock camera, no differences photos from photos taken at the drain, everything works, panorama, skype, etc. The runoff when you press the shutter release triggers auto-focus, so now it is 12.1 CM!
- New initlogo.
- I actually Russian, and accordingly made Russian the default language (forgive me for that please )
- Disabled ADB secure.
- Tweaks build.prop (to improve the quality of the photos).
- Disabled block Assembly firmware, easily installed on the system, which has a size less than 2 GB (Yes, you can pick zip).
Bugs, jambs (it's not I made them):
- Not working cyanogen setup wizard.
- Crash software.
- You can see the green demigod "AP Watchdog bark detected!" (crash software).
- If you see a black demigod (this is the crash kernel), let me know.
- Incorrectly read Bluetooth MAC address (Skite how to fix if anyone knows, my brain is not enough).
Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
Attention! Immediately after installation to put Nitrogen Kernel!