Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,778 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bug on 4.1.2

Tip us?

mrdevil75
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Bug on 4.1.2

Hi guys, I have an optimus g e975 running stock 4.1.2 here, and I'm waiting for the official KitKat update but have anyone of you encountered the problem that when you long hold the power button on the phone, the reboot menu does not show up? My power button works, but only to lock the phone and restarting the phone is impossible cause I can't long press the power button. Anyone else encountered this problem and anyway to solve it? This problem occurs randomly and sometimes the reboot menu shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

akahroba
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdevil75 View Post
Hi guys, I have an optimus g e975 running stock 4.1.2 here, and I'm waiting for the official KitKat update but have anyone of you encountered the problem that when you long hold the power button on the phone, the reboot menu does not show up? My power button works, but only to lock the phone and restarting the phone is impossible cause I can't long press the power button. Anyone else encountered this problem and anyway to solve it? This problem occurs randomly and sometimes the reboot menu shows up, sometimes it doesn't.
hold the power button for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off. turn it on to see if it works or not. If not, do a factory reset. That'ss all you can do.
The Following User Says Thank You to akahroba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrdevil75
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba View Post
hold the power button for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off. turn it on to see if it works or not. If not, do a factory reset. That'ss all you can do.
Thank you so much for this information! Worked out for me thanks again!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrdevil75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasan4791
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Ya.... It happens wit me too...if i didn reboot mobile fa some 5 days, this issue reappears....

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Guide to Track Android Device|Antitheft|Secure Droid
Don't FORGET to click Thanx...

Works:

Device:

LG Optimus G(E-975) Indian Version
Stock Rom 4.4.2 v20A
Solid Kernel 0.2V