I am not responsibile for Any damage on your phone
1) : Make sure you have backed Up all your data.
2) : Download KDZ Updater from mediafire.com/download/o0liac3z9jrirgp/KDZ+Updater.zip and LG United Mobiles Drivers from mediafire.com/download/e4u9h7x7n64444w/LG+United+Mobile+Drivers.zip
3) : Download E975 Firmware (Tested) From csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW189986573210987654321/E97510H_00.kdz | #mirror mediafire.com/download/y9ycavkp47crilm/E97510H_00.kdz
4) : Power off your phone.
5) : Make Sure Battery Percentage is atleast 60%( I have Update it in 11% Battery).
6) : turn it on into download mode by pressing volume- + vloume+ buttons And connecting datacable.
7) : Install LG United Mobiles Driver.
8) : Run Windows Enabler Located in the Kdz Updater Folder And turn windows enabler on by clicking icon in the taskbar.
9) : Install MSXML 6 SP1.msi in kdz updater folder.
10) : Open KDZ Updater.exe
11) : Select type 3GQCT and PhoneMode as DIAG
12) : Select E97510H_00.kdz and Click " Launch Software Update"
13) : Wait atleast 15 Minute to complete
14) : When it is completed your phone automaticaly turn on
15) : You Need to Do Hard reset in order to run all aplication. Power Off your phone ,press and hold volume+ + power Button.
16) : Your Phone is not completely converted till you need to flash baseband in order to run Sim.
16) : You need to root your phone in order to flash baseband on it. You Can download root Package from here mediafire.com/download/i6d46rz6c77ocqu/Root+LG+Optimus+G+E975.zip
17) : On you phone enable ‘USB Debugging’ by going to ‘Settings > Developer options’.
18) : Connect your phone to your PC. Choose ‘Charge only’ mode.
19) : Unzip the downloaded rooting kit and run the Windows batch file named ‘CurrentRoot’.
20) : When prompted, without unplugging your phone from the PC, change mode from ‘Charge only’ to ‘MTP’.
21) : Follow the on-screen prompts.
22) : Your phone will reboot.
23) : You just rooted your LG Optimus G.
24) : Now you need to Flash Baseband Of your korean LG F180
F180K Baseband mediafire.com/download/qwmjk5q222k3y5e/F180K-Baseband.zip
F180L BaseBand mega.co.nz/#!4RQyXRwC!cvFoqkX4p_nzgvm8zjmuP1wbV0kikdeWo5EbO_x 0-rc
F180S Baseband mega.co.nz/#!FBRG2QJI!FTPiFC4IK9sGvWH8tnOaw2duHXU2P_A7Yu5Jm4Z uLwc
25) : Unzip the downloaded archive and you will find a batch file named ‘modem-flash’ inside it. Make sure ‘USB Debugging’ is enabled on your phone and your phone is in ‘Charge only’ mode while connected to the PC. Run the ‘modem-flash’ batch file.
Keep an eye on your phone screen as you will need to tap the grant permission button on SuperSU pop-up. If you miss the pop-up as it expires after 10 sec, run ‘modem-flash’ batch file again.
26) : Once the baseband has been flashed successfully, reboot your phone
27) :Congratulations! You have just converted LG F180 to LG E975.