FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Which is fastest Optimus G E975 rom?

12th January 2015, 05:49 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hai There!
Currently im using CM 12 and Solid Kernel v1.6. At the moment im getting 31000 in Antutu, and 9000 in Quadrant (Artmod gave me 28000 in Antutu with Solid v1.6). But i`d like to know..is there rom & kernel that gives even better perfomance?
Wanted to give a shot to Jolla kernel, but it looks like it doesnt work with CM12, as it just gets stuck at Cyanogenmod loading forever (left it for 6+ mins and still at CM12 logo loading).
So yea..Is there anything that is even faster?Just wanna see how far this lil beast can go!
Thanks.

12th January 2015, 06:19 PM |#2  
Flag Samobor
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Better score in benchmak doesn't always mean faster/smoother working ROM
12th January 2015, 06:28 PM |#3  
Flag Baguio City
Thanks Meter: 5

More
wow you really got 31k in antutu? my highest ever with my OG is 26k+ using ARTMOD and stock kernel. I don't think that will be healthy for your phone though, since overclocking both CPU,GPU and some other tweaks are not meant to be.
12th January 2015, 06:35 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Yes, it was with CM12 nightlies and Solid Kernel v1.6 (Only good things heard bout this one). Will try to post screenie later, after i do the test again. Wanted to fully empty my internal storage, and accidentaly deleted EVERYTHING..
So far CM 12 is fastest & smoothest rom i`ve used. But it`s battery usage monitor confues me alot - google services eats most (20+%), and screen uses 5-10% according to it. Doubt if its true..Oh..and the camera sucks on CM12.
12th January 2015, 06:40 PM |#5  
Flag Baguio City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckLv

Yes, it was with CM12 nightlies and Solid Kernel v1.6 (Only good things heard bout this one). Will try to post screenie later, after i do the test again. Wanted to fully empty my internal storage, and accidentaly deleted EVERYTHING..
So far CM 12 is fastest & smoothest rom i`ve used. But it`s battery usage monitor confues me alot - google services eats most (20+%), and screen uses 5-10% according to it. Doubt if its true..Oh..and the camera sucks on CM12.

haha yep, i switched back to stock after trying out CM12 its so buggy as hell for now, and yes camera sucks lol and by the way how was the performance using solid kernel? ive been thinking about that kernel for a while.
12th January 2015, 06:58 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Well, have to play around with it a bit more..It`s my second day with that kernel, and all i`ve been doing is just messing around with roms - cant really stop doing that when you have started..lol..Benchmarks show better score..thats for sure. But other than that... And be ''went back to stock'' u mean Artmod, or full stock?
About CM12..yeah it feels like ''beta'' (which it is...) but core features calls, messages, and browser, work just great. But cuz of camera i wont use it for long.

Screenie : http://www.bildites.lv/images/eim07vknqutdcncck32.png
Last edited by WreckLv; 12th January 2015 at 07:01 PM.
12th January 2015, 07:19 PM |#7  
Flag Baguio City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckLv

Well, have to play around with it a bit more..It`s my second day with that kernel, and all i`ve been doing is just messing around with roms - cant really stop doing that when you have started..lol..Benchmarks show better score..thats for sure. But other than that... And be ''went back to stock'' u mean Artmod, or full stock?
About CM12..yeah it feels like ''beta'' (which it is...) but core features calls, messages, and browser, work just great. But cuz of camera i wont use it for long.

Screenie : http://www.bildites.lv/images/eim07vknqutdcncck32.png

well that's really high dang. haha yeah that excitement I went full stock. ARTMOD still has some fixes to be done, i flashed the original KDZ file haha now my phone is really virgin stock lol. I ran antutu on it, i attached it below so you will have a reference of how the Stock performs that's the highest i could get on stock. nearly same with artmod.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-13-03-16-55.png
Views:	574
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	3111818  
12th January 2015, 08:58 PM |#8  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 2,193

More
CM12 by Kevinjoa (GEE) and Solid Kernel V1.6

Last edited by Loller79; 12th January 2015 at 09:00 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loller79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2015, 09:45 AM |#9  
Flag Portugal
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loller79

wtf
itīs ...
11th March 2015, 03:19 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loller79

Hi Loller79, can you please post the settings ? My storage I/O is just 656 hence the total score is lower
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread