[Q] LG G3 UX to OG?

19th August 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 39

353 posts
More
Like the title says, will LG bring to us an update to the new UX? First hoangnova sayd something about this and now GSM Arena is the second one that is spreading the news. Is just again for the crappy L-series? Hope not!!!

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_will_brin...-news-9393.php
20th August 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 149

576 posts
More
The press release from LG is about future low- and mid-range phones. Not about previous-generation flagship. It is being widely misinterpreted by blogs and readers. I hope that hoangnova had a different source and was not similarly misunderstanding a statement along the lines of the current one from LG.
20th August 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 279

897 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwielunski

The press release from LG is about future low- and mid-range phones. Not about previous-generation flagship. It is being widely misinterpreted by blogs and readers. I hope that hoangnova had a different source and was not similarly misunderstanding a statement along the lines of the current one from LG.

I agree. I have to say G3 UX is not a simple theme! almost all the appsand system ui should be upgraded. Personally, don't see any reason for LG to do it. But really hope we'll get it :P
21st August 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Well, let's see if G2 takes it first, and then we could ask it
24th August 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 40

146 posts
Agree with @dwielunski

The press release said: "LG Electronics (LG) will begin standardizing its proprietary UX features, first introduced in the new LG G3, across most of the company's mid- to entry-level smartphones and tablets launched in the second half of this year."

Doesn't sound like it'll include all previously released devices..

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Perhaps we could consult @hoangnova regarding this?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread