Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Latest news and discussion about LG updates

Tip us?

akahroba
Old
(Last edited by akahroba; 22nd July 2014 at 10:12 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Thumbs up Latest news and discussion about LG updates

Heeeey
This is my first post here.
Here's is my comment and response on LG India page. everything is clear
Seems that LG is going to upgrade all his smartphones to 4.4 together
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	news2.jpg
Views:	4414
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	2585377  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akahroba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nch26
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba View Post
Heeeey
This is my first post here.
Here's is my comment and response on LG India page. everything is clear
Seems that LG is going to upgrade all his smartphones to 4.4 together
Is not very clear.. we know how this is.
But is a very good new.
The Following User Says Thank You to nch26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jordy1990
Old
(Last edited by jordy1990; 17th February 2014 at 10:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
If I'm not mistaken it's not LG that replied to your comment but some random dude. So it doesn't mean anything. But on the other hand even LG had lied about updates in the past.
So don't get your up too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to jordy1990 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vuja1
Old
Thanks Meter 35
if it's true what he said he didn't mentioned our model, and i don't believe in that story until i see update on my e975 for 4.4

nchc
Old
Thanks Meter 105
In consideration of all the other kitkat update claims, its either a very ballsy, stupid or genius first XDA post...time will tell.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to nchc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akahroba
Old
(Last edited by akahroba; 18th February 2014 at 12:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordy1990 View Post
If I'm not mistaken it's not LG that replied to your comment but some random dude. So it doesn't mean anything. But on the other hand even LG had lied about updates in the past.
So don't get your up too much.
as he says we're working I don't think that he's a random guy. and you know, LG admins don not have the right to announce anything until they arre told to do. So they act more conservative. look at the screenshot attached. Some information are company confidential. But the employees are more free to do it. I mean even if he's not true about next month he must be true about the coming of the update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuja1 View Post
if it's true what he said he didn't mentioned our model, and i don't believe in that story until i see update on my e975 for 4.4
Well, Optimus g is optimus g. my model is e975 too. and this one must be the first to get it. becaause AT&T models should be customized and also requested by AT&T... International ones are the ones supported directly by LG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nchc View Post
In consideration of all the other kitkat update claims, its either a very ballsy, stupid or genius first XDA post...time will tell.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I hope it won't be the first one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
Views:	1377
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	2585982  

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
One again, a "no-news" and a lack of reliable source...

Don't get me wrong, I'd like the KK update as anyone else but what is provided here is just enough to built hope on some, nothing more.

No reliable source, nothing official, and, IMHO, someone using terms like "dude" on a responce is far from beleivable. I don't know what is "confirmed" by this screen, but it's nothing but hot air!

akahroba
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1mman View Post
One again, a "no-news" and a lack of reliable source...

Don't get me wrong, I'd like the KK update as anyone else but what is provided here is just enough to built hope on some, nothing more.

No reliable source, nothing official, and, IMHO, someone using terms like "dude" on a responce is far from beleivable. I don't know what is "confirmed" by this screen, but it's nothing but hot air!
We're going to receive it man. believe me. By the way, I can't see any dude in his response

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
His reply:

"Dude's new all LG smartphones are too gud..."

IMHO, sound juvenile!
And I do HOPE we receive an update, but will all due respect, don't expect anyone to believe you unless you provide solid proof.
The Following User Says Thank You to t1mman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheStigOnline
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1mman View Post
His reply:

"Dude's new all LG smartphones are too gud..."

IMHO, sound juvenile!
And I do HOPE we receive an update, but will all due respect, don't expect anyone to believe you unless you provide solid proof.

Cannot see the word Dude mentioned in this thread before your posts and in any case, I'm not bothered what words are used to describe hopeful software updates for our devices

Also, belief in something is personal and I'm happy to at least hope for future updates based on this thread

As I'm sure other people are too

LG Optimus G E975
Palm Pre

"Success calls five times a day everyday, but people are too busy to answer the call because they are too busy trying to be successful."
LG Optimus G E975
Palm Pre

"Success calls five times a day everyday, but people are too busy to answer the call because they are too busy trying to be successful."

The Following User Says Thank You to TheStigOnline For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]