Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,300 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some questions

Tip us?

itsdacj
Old
(Last edited by itsdacj; 20th July 2014 at 11:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Some questions

Right now I've just flashed CM, the only things that annoy me is that its pretty featureless and Google Camera Pano, Photosphere and Lens blur just don't work. CM is one of the only "e975" ROMs that is updated at least every month and is stable. I've tried some "gee" ROMs and Vanir is my favourite, I know Google Camera does work on this ROM but it is just glitchy. Any way to fix either of these problems? Also, anyone know why I get only H and LTE on "e975" ROMs but on "gee" ROMs I get H, H+ and LTE?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
MY DEVICES
  • LG Optimus G - CM11 4.4.4 - Solid Kernel (For now, always switching ROM).
  • iPad Mini (Non Retina) - 16GB - White - iOS 8 Beta 5.

arpit85
Old
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdacj View Post
Right now I've just flashed CM, the only things that annoy me is that its pretty featureless and Google Camera Pano, Photosphere and Lens blur just don't work. CM is one of the only "e975" ROMs that is updated at least every month and is stable. I've tried some "gee" ROMs and Vanir is my favourite, I know Google Camera does work on this ROM but it is just glitchy. Any way to fix either of these problems? Also, anyone know why I get only H and LTE on "e975" ROMs but on "gee" ROMs I get H, H+ and LTE?

Paranoid Android legacy has Google camera working in all modes but sometimes i get flickering and green tint in HDR mode, also video calling in VOIP apps like Skype, Line... is buggy in all AOSP ROMS even in stable versions.

hasan4791
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdacj View Post

Yes... It doesn't wrk in CM rom... Also pic quality out of google camera is very bad...

Sent from my LG-E975 powering CM11 & SOLID CYANO

Guide to Track Android Device|Antitheft|Secure Droid
Don't FORGET to click Thanx...

Works:

Device:

LG Optimus G(E-975) Indian Version
Stock Rom 4.4.2 v20A
Solid Kernel 0.2V