FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] some audio mod compatible with our device

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By cristian313, Member on 1st November 2014, 12:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everybody.
I listen a Lot of Music every day And i want a better And powerfull audio Quality,so Can anyone link any audio mods compatible sound for optimus g that is not acid engine and viper4android.
Compatible with kitkat?
Thanks


Sorry For My English i use Google translator
 
 
2nd November 2014, 12:12 PM |#2  
MasterFURQAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian313

Hello everybody.
I listen a Lot of Music every day And i want a better And powerfull audio Quality,so Can anyone link any audio mods compatible sound for optimus g that is not acid engine and viper4android.
Compatible with kitkat?
Thanks


Sorry For My English i use Google translator

Faux sound is a good app.. Search it on play store
.. But you Need ROOT access and a kernel supporting it like solid kernel..
4th November 2014, 09:30 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile poweramp+ viper4android
you might want to visit this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2456073&page=5 ..as for me im content with this setup(poweramp + viper4android and decent headphones or Iems) and pretty much youre all set.even if you dont pay for the paid irs versions youre pretty much set with the 80 or more free IRS samples that you can download at zhuhangs site...hope this works. Im running kitkat and i use sony xperia z earphones on mine
4th November 2014, 11:48 AM |#4  
cristian313's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by haze0808

you might want to visit this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2456073&page=5 ..as for me im content with this setup(poweramp + viper4android and decent headphones or Iems) and pretty much youre all set.even if you dont pay for the paid irs versions youre pretty much set with the 80 or more free IRS samples that you can download at zhuhangs site...hope this works. Im running kitkat and i use sony xperia z earphones on mine

Thanks for the information but i don't like viper4android. There are some mod audio flashable zip like megabass,xlouder etc...?
4th November 2014, 05:13 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I'm using Pon 3 audio mod. You have to flash it in recovery, it works perfectly fine with this phone on stock kitkat and it's awesome!

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app
5th November 2014, 05:34 AM |#6  
MasterFURQAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian313

Thanks for the information but i don't like viper4android. There are some mod audio flashable zip like megabass,xlouder etc...?

i already Told you about FAUX SOUND

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...auxsound&hl=en

you can install it if you're ready to install a custom kernel
6th November 2014, 09:19 AM |#7  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hmm... Noozxoide?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2039716
9th November 2014, 05:03 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
ViPER4Android
9th November 2014, 06:04 PM |#9  
cristian313's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I don't like viper4android. Noozxoide is a good choice. There is megabass flashable zip compatible for kitkat?



Sorry gor my english i use google translator
9th November 2014, 07:46 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
This is my audio mod of choice. I like it very much. I'm very impressed. Definitely worth a try!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2732915

Edit: Just copy the apk to system/app or if you are on stock to system/priv
14th November 2014, 06:13 PM |#11  
2nd Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag My City
Thanks Meter: 306
 
Donate to Me
More
Viper4Android. Ok u dont like it? Why?
Its system wide equalizer and on expert mode u can set up ur perfect sound,easy save your profile ....

Gesendet von meinem E975 / Optimus G mit Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes