E975 KitKat 4.4.2 Wifi problem
Here's my problem:
After flashing my Optimus G from 4.1.2 P4 Poland to v20A France a strange problem occured. My wifi, although it connects nicely, works almost 10 times slower than it should. I should have about 10Mbps, not 1Mbps. The funny thing is that my upload speed is slightly faster than the download, for example for 1,12Mbps down i get like 1,80 up. I've had this problem for 3 days or so, so obviously I didn't just sit and watch. Here are things that I tried, but they didn't work:
- soft reseting (for about a minute after the reset wifi works normally, then it goes down)
- flashing back to 4.1.2 (my prev soft), factory reseting, flashing back to 4.4.2 (v20A France),
- flashing v20A Italy,
- flashing to v20B France (I'm on it now),
- restarting the router and the acces point,
- applying zip update named FixWifi found on this forum,
- downloading app called WifiFixer, it did help but for a single measure only. I mean I had to run it again after every measure of the speed, because the first was ok and the next ones were slow again,
- getting as close as possible to the router and running the test again, no changes,
- setting static IP for my wifi,
- forgeting and reconnecting to my wifi (worked like the reset, only for a while),
- turning on the airplane mode (it worked for about 30 minutes, then it went down again).
I use Ookla Speedtest for the measurements.
My modem with router is TP-LINK TD-8816
and my router with acces point is Asus WL-520GU. I'm using double routing.
Other Android devices in this wifi work normally (Nexus 4 and SGS3).
Can anybody help me? I ran out of ideas.
Please. Oh, and when you reply, please use simple words because firstly - I'm not so good in this topic and secondly - English is not my native language