Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

E975 Carbon rom destroyed wifi permenently

Tip us?

akiscoolio
Old
(Last edited by akiscoolio; 2nd July 2014 at 03:36 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default E975 Carbon rom destroyed wifi permenently

Hi everyone i have a big problem i flashed CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20140302-2130-e975 rom to my e975 and wifi stoped working ever since although it's connecting it doesn't load most sites and those that it loads,it loads them with no images and not in a way they supposed to be anyway

I tried flashing modem backup and kdz i even mounted everything from cwm and then formated them but nothing the only possitive is that my mobile data are working perfectly any suggestions will be appreciated

P.S. no money for new phone

D4rk_W0lf
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiscoolio View Post
Hi everyone i have a big problem i flashed CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20140302-2130-e975 rom to my e975 and wifi stoped working ever since although it's connecting it doesn't load most sites and those that it loads,it loads them with no images and not in a way they supposed to be anyway

I tried flashing modem backup and kdz i even mounted everything from cwm and then formated them but nothing the only possitive is that my mobile data are working perfectly any suggestions will be appreciated

P.S. no money for new phone
Well.. i had a similar problem myself with that rom.. but my wifi works.. only changed the MAC of the wifi so i had to reenter in my router whitelist.. so i had to go back to stock.. now i'm in 4.4.2 KK stock rom and that problem is solved.. had you tried to flash another rom to see if is carbon's problem?