Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Fix] Low or only 3g signal on kitkat fix

OP zeexhan

2nd August 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

56 posts
where to find ICS for e975?
8th August 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Ye we cant find e975 ics kdz anywhere how to fix this problem phone is really giving me hard times should we flash korean ics to e975 just for efs fix after that se can take efs backup and flash kit-kat again or something like that korean ics wont harm phone more than its current state right??? I really be thsnkfull for any1 who can give ics kdz that works wht our phone
1st October 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #13  

8 posts
Thumbs up Which kitkat rom you are using now ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeexhan

This is for any one who have lost their 2g signals/low signal/ or having just 3g signals
I had this problem after flashing VDT rom and lost my 2g signals and i tried what not i even tried to destroy my EFS partition, repair shops couldn't fix it even i got hopeless that my phone will ever work and was using my phone as PMP for a month but finally today i flashed Ice cream sandwich KDZ and i got my phone into working condition again.... have strong 2g + 3g signals
now the solution is pretty simple

Uninstall everything related to LG e.g. drivers b2c tool everything restart your Computer

1. you need to install latest drivers
2. Download kds flash tool (refer to this post for drivers and flashtool http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2797190)
3. Download Ice cream Sandwich version for your phone
4. "This is important" Select CDMA
5. Select your kdz file
6. Select cs_emergency
7. Finally click on CSE Flash (it will flash and hard reset your phone)
8. Don't change country or language
9. After extraction you might get error "Unable to connects to server try later" ignore it, process will continue under it,
10. Your phone will restart and boot into ice cream sandwich.. now put in your sim and restart phone again and Voila you got your signals back
Attachment 2831117

why this works ?? because icecream sandwich had a different partition scheme as compared to 4.1 jellybean onward, so it Formatted my EFS and it re partitions the whole storage if you are lucky you might recover your IMEI too stored somwhere in you EFS.. IF you recover your IMEI please share and help others... CHEERS!!!!!

Thanks Man for the solution , but kindly can you tell me which kitkat rom is stable for f180k which work without losing the partitions . i recovered my phone but after updating to jb . i installed the vdt v22 superlite kitkat and the phone again lost the signal. thanks again
2nd October 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #14  

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatikhan

Thanks Man for the solution , but kindly can you tell me which kitkat rom is stable for f180k which work without losing the partitions . i recovered my phone but after updating to jb . i installed the vdt v22 superlite kitkat and the phone again lost the signal. thanks again

Search for F180K30C_00.KDZ file, this is the latest official kit Kat kdz. But before flashing this again flash ics kdz to get your signals back.
21st October 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #15  

17 posts
Anyone know where to find an ics e971 kdz? All the links seem to be dead
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread