Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Google Camera (photosphere etc.) doesnt work on LG E975

OP BartxGamer

26th August 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #11  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

if that module had Google camera
then the libs must be there in your system.
As I mentioned before its a bug on cm11

it will be fixed in future.


press thanks if I helped you.

PARANOID GAPPS HAS GOOGLE CAMERA!! So there can be cam lib! right?

EDIT: Nope, didnt work. CM 11 + Google Camera = dont work,

So yea, people, dont try to install Google Camera on CM11 actually. Maybe in future
Last edited by BartxGamer; 26th August 2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: added
26th August 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #12  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 239
 
427 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

PARANOID GAPPS HAS GOOGLE CAMERA!! So there can be cam lib! right?

EDIT: Nope, didnt work. CM 11 + Google Camera = dont work,

So yea, people, dont try to install Google Camera on CM11 actually. Maybe in future

I had already mentioned it before.


press thanks if I helped you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #13  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

I had already mentioned it before.


press thanks if I helped you.

I cant see any answer for my question. Did anything help me? No. So dont beg for Thanks button.
26th August 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #14  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 239
 
427 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

I cant see any answer for my question. Did anything help me? No. So dont beg for Thanks button.

I didn't beg you
I told you everything and nothing more can be done
I think you lack the knowledge to read English sentence.
26th August 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #15  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

I didn't beg you
I told you everything and nothing more can be done
I think you lack the knowledge to read English sentence.

Nevermind. Its annoying
The Following User Says Thank You to BartxGamer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I can confirm your problem. Tried several Camera-Versions (Slimkat, google camera from S3 PlayEdition)... No photosphere and nfc for me ?

Maybe we should try to report bugs to CM-Team ?
26th August 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #17  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by easter_

I can confirm your problem. Tried several Camera-Versions (Slimkat, google camera from S3 PlayEdition)... No photosphere and nfc for me ?

Maybe we should try to report bugs to CM-Team ?

I dont know man.. Its just so confusing and annoying. So i will write email now, you can too if you want.
Btw good idea :d

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
googlecamera, lge975, lgog. lg optimus g, trickstermod
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes