FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP][E975] No Problem with KitKat roms but Stuck on BootAnimation with Lollipop Rom

21st April 2015, 10:59 PM |#1  
olcimanic's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hi all.

I want to use lollipop on my E975. I have no problem with KitKat roms and I use Sling right now but however when i tried to install a lollipop rom several times, at first, they all worked perfect but after the first or second reboots they always got stuck on boot animation. I tried so many lollipop roms they're all the same about this(AICP,DU, Resurrection Remix). I used Philz Touch as recovery btw wiped cache, data and dalvik every time.

thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to olcimanic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2015, 10:39 AM |#2  
sixline's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wah Cantt
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcimanic

Hi all.

I want to use lollipop on my E975. I have no problem with KitKat roms and I use Sling right now but however when i tried to install a lollipop rom several times, at first, they all worked perfect but after the first or second reboots they always got stuck on boot animation. I tried so many lollipop roms they're all the same about this(AICP,DU, Resurrection Remix). I used Philz Touch as recovery btw wiped cache, data and dalvik every time.

thank you.

1) Check if recovery is newest version. 2)Try to flash a stock kdz, also formatting your internal memory (do backup). Then root and install recovery and flash any lp rom.
Hope your problem is solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to sixline For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:11 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline

1) Check if recovery is newest version. 2)Try to flash a stock kdz, also formatting your internal memory (do backup). Then root and install recovery and flash any lp rom.
Hope your problem is solved.

will you please provide the link to latest recovery for e975..
Today, 09:32 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same problem
I have the same problem. I have used Atmod Rom, then I installed lollipop roms. Everything worked. Once I decided to go back to stock, I rooted my phone again, but after that, when I tried to install any lolliop rom, I always stuck on boot animation.

Please help us, if the KDZ updater will help, please attach links, because I tried it yesterday, but can't find working KDZ updater. The program always stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcimanic

Hi all.

I want to use lollipop on my E975. I have no problem with KitKat roms and I use Sling right now but however when i tried to install a lollipop rom several times, at first, they all worked perfect but after the first or second reboots they always got stuck on boot animation. I tried so many lollipop roms they're all the same about this(AICP,DU, Resurrection Remix). I used Philz Touch as recovery btw wiped cache, data and dalvik every time.

thank you.



---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

From here, You can download the latest TWRP recovery (2.8.6).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...s-1-1-t3112746
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehroz irshad

will you please provide the link to latest recovery for e975..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes