Originally Posted by itsdacj
I dont understand whats wrong with having 232-10 as the sw postfix. Seems fine to me.
Well, the 232-10 version is not containing any information about my carrier (21601). Therefore when I'm on 3G, there are a lot of wakelocks keeping my device awake (like 1hr awake vs 12min screen time). After some research, it seems liket that this is because my carrier does not provide fast dormacy, and my device is not receiving any confirmations so the 3g modem wont close the connection after the data transmit completed. That is caught in the huge amounts of wakelock "msm_hsic_host", and the com.android.internal.telephony.ACTION_CHECK_NETSTA T alarm.
I tried to modify telephony.db / dcm_settings table, but there is no record for 21601, just for 21630 - which is an another carrier here). I modified the row to 21601 and turned fastdormancy to 0. The result is that there are still a lot of wakelocks, but from another activities. This wakelock-killing chain leaded to the point, where I had to disable a lot of google service that I find useful and innovative, and I'm getting tired of this.
I also tried to flash a custom kernel, but with the stock firmware, I found it impossible
I hope I can fin a solution soon