[Q] LG Optimus E975 Security Error

6th August 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello,

I badly need your help guys. My sister accidentally uninstalled an important file on my LG E975 and now, its not booting up. I'm getting a Security Error.

I looked for a solution and found out about KDZ method. I was told to charge my battery first but when tried, it seemed not charging. What should I do? Thanks..
6th August 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

77 posts
It should charge... Aren't you getting the charging screen ? (when your phone is off and you connect it to the charger, it doesn't boot, there's a different screen), don't you have it?
6th August 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoker0

It should charge... Aren't you getting the charging screen ? (when your phone is off and you connect it to the charger, it doesn't boot, there's a different screen), don't you have it?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, Im not getting the charging screen. After turning off the phone and connect it to the charger, what happen is. It automatically turns on, flashes the LG logo, then it shows Security Error with LG Logo, then it goes the same thing over and over again..
6th August 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

77 posts
I don't really know a solution but I would leave it like that for like 2-3 hours and then flash the kdz..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread