OP shafqatkhan

1st July 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sargodha
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Hi to all of you !

i am belong to Pakistan and i am using Lg Optimus G E-975, Manufacture company/country: Lg Electronics Inc. / Korea. Hardware Version : Rev. 1.1, Android 4.1.2, Kernal 3.4.0 Software Version: E97510g-EUR-xx, Build number: Epsilon Project - 03.

I want to upgrade my android version from 4.1.2 to any other android version especially kitkat.. so, it can be smoothly run on my handset..
i used LG Mobile Support Tool. It says Update Available for your handset 1130.39Mbyte, its too big file when i start downloading it gave me 7 hours estimated downloading time and the problem is that in Pakistan there is a big problem of electricity and i can not complete this downloading..
i don't know how to manual upgrade or is it safe?
i want to add Urdu Language in it also so i can read Urdu Sms or Website ...
please suggest me better and safe way to upgrade ...

3rd July 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 62

115 posts
You should check your imei to know right type of your phone "Epsilon Project -03" is stock mod EU e975 rom flash zipable, maybe not your right type of your phone.
3rd July 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafqatkhan

Hi to all of you !

i am belong to Pakistan and i am using Lg Optimus G E-975, Manufacture company/country: Lg Electronics Inc. / Korea. Hardware Version : Rev. 1.1, Android 4.1.2, Kernal 3.4.0 Software Version: E97510g-EUR-xx, Build number: Epsilon Project - 03.

I want to upgrade my android version from 4.1.2 to any other android version especially kitkat.. so, it can be smoothly run on my handset..
i used LG Mobile Support Tool. It says Update Available for your handset 1130.39Mbyte, its too big file when i start downloading it gave me 7 hours estimated downloading time and the problem is that in Pakistan there is a big problem of electricity and i can not complete this downloading..
i don't know how to manual upgrade or is it safe?
i want to add Urdu Language in it also so i can read Urdu Sms or Website ...
please suggest me better and safe way to upgrade ...

Bhai jaan Main bhi Pakistan se hi hun ... you need to root your phone and install a custom recovery CWM is my suggestions although TWRP works fine.... you can install Sling 2.2 here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2786769 it will take 3 hour if you have one MB ptcl connection if faster connection it will download early and it totally supports Urdu and have many neat features I HOPE IT HELPS
4th July 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 16

216 posts
More
I am also from Pakistan.. 1st make sure that u actually have a E975 model...
Check at the back side of phone underneath the battery, 2nd take a backup of our efs..
A free tool FreeGee from play store can take backup and install cwm recovery... U need to be rooted though already... Sling 2.2.2 is better...

Sent from My LG Optimus G F180L Sling 2.2.2 stock 4.4.2 rooted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread