[Q] Problems with every Rom after flashing

OP forgottnxd

10th August 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 60

79 posts
More
Hello together,

first of all, i have an european E975. At the beginning with this phone everything was all right, nearly every custom rom and stock Roms (through KDZ flashing) went fine (except the mentioned bugs). But after flashing an stock kitkat based miui Rom where my sim card wasnt recognized (never had this before with this phone) no Rom runs good after KDZ flashing back to 10f. This means nearly every Rom (even Stock) has now problems i havent got before with the SAME zip packages and versions.
For Example, any cm based Rom have a wakeup issues, so the softkeys turns on but the screen turns black, or screen lightens up but freezes. 4.2.2 MIUI has now additional problems that nearly every app freeze and force closes and on 4.4 stock it takes often 10 seconds to wake the device up. And I am using the same zip files i used before, which ran great and without these problems before flashing the kitkat based miui. And i used the same procedure to flash an custom rom as before, this means kdz flashing 10f, wiped data, framaroot, busybox, freegee with mako twrp, wipe data, system and cache in recovery, flash Rom, flash gapps, wipe data again and boot.
So my question is, could there be other partitions that could be overwritten or damaged that cause the problems? Or is there another way than KDZ flashing to get rid of unnecessary files?

Thank you in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread