Post Reply

[q] [help] imei null - how to fix

OP renanreno

25th August 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
When i put on the chip, the IMEI set to NULL
I've already tried many ways to fix this, but no success...
Please, someone help me!
I don't want to lost my optimus G!
thanks
27th August 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #2  
Sorin90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
You should restore your imei with your EFS backup...have you unlock with freegee or you are completely stock and have never touched nothing?

Sent from my LG-F180K using XDA Free mobile app
30th August 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin90

You should restore your imei with your EFS backup...have you unlock with freegee or you are completely stock and have never touched nothing?

Sent from my LG-F180K using XDA Free mobile app

first of all thanks by your attention!
I do not have a backup...
i don't know what to do...

i've unlocked with freegee many times...
but this time i got this problem!
15th September 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #4  
Milos Rea's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Trujillo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by renanreno

first of all thanks by your attention!
I do not have a backup...
i don't know what to do...

i've unlocked with freegee many times...
but this time i got this problem!

Retrieve IMEI in your LG Optimus G in case of not make previous backup
The method I describe below was developed for LG G2 but has been tested successfully in the Optimus G so it's perfectly useful:

Requirements:
- The mobile must have the Stock ROM (4.1.2 or 4.4.2).
- Download Tool QSTP from this Post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1942417
- Download Tool IMEI Converter from this Post (item 2):
*http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701861

Steps:
1 Unzip the tool IMEI Converter to a folder:
2 Unzip tool QPST 2.7_378 in a folder and run the installation file (Setup) to install on your computer:
3 Now on the phone to enable USB Debugging. If you do not know how you can find this option in the Settings> Developmet Options>USB debugging and activate.
5 Connect the device to your computer.
6 Run the QSPT, to set it up you are clicking on the PORTS tab, then click on the ADD NEW PORT option.
7 The current port as should COM4 or 5. Note: If you do not recognize these ports any port try to recognize the phone or another PC in the latter case.
8 Select the port and click OK. The port should show the active phone.
9 Select the phone (APQ8064) and click the Download Software option from the Start Clients menu.
10 Now give click the Backup tab. It should show the phone port.
11 Click the Start tab to start doing the backup.
12 Now find the folder named BIN located in the path:
C:/program files/Qualcomm/QSPT/, open the BIN folder and execute the file RF_NV_Manager
13 Click in File> Read from phone. The IMEI number of the phone should appear in item number 550: NV_UV_IMEI_1
If you appear get an error
14 They select OK and then click on File> Read RF NVitems supported.
15. Click on item 550. Should be displayed 9 boxes in white (empty).
16 Now run the file IMEIConverter.exe
17 Then write your IMEI (15 digits) in the Enter IMEI field. If you do not know what they find in the phone box, in some models even Optimus G is glued on the back thereof, or in the phone bill.
*** - Then click on the button <CONVERT IMEI>.
** - 18 Should appear two groups of 9 digits
18. In the program RF_NV_Manager activated the Hex box
19 Now 9 boxes appear, type the numbers generated IMEI Convert starting from the left, should be written in each box two digits consecutively until the 9 squares remain full.
20 Once the 9 squares are filled correctly you have to go to Setting option> comport> and select the port to which you are connected again and give OK
21 Select the Write NV tab.
22 Then click File> Readfrom phone.
The item number 550 should now appear.
24 Disconnect the USB cable and restart the phone.
25 Open the dialer (phone dialer) dial * # 06 # You should display the IMEI of your phone and the phone should be connected to the carrier signal without problems.

Important Note:
- If you give Error in step 13 run again and Method in step 13 before you dial them run error step 20.

Good luck and any thing sending me a message and i help.
Last edited by Milos Rea; 17th September 2014 at 06:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milos Rea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag santiago
Thanks Meter: 18
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
whit efs profesional is more easy
15th September 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #6  
Milos Rea's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Trujillo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syverman

whit efs profesional is more easy

I do not know the method you mentioned, but in any case I have already given an effective alternative for him to solve your problem, since no one has helped so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milos Rea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos Rea

Retrieve IMEI in your LG Optimus G in case of not make previous backup
The method I describe below was developed for LG G2 but has been tested successfully in the Optimus G so it's perfectly useful:

Requirements:
- The mobile must have the Stock ROM (4.1.2 or 4.4.2).
- Download Tool QSTP from this Post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1942417
- Download Tool IMEI Converter from this Post (item 2):
*http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701861

Steps:
1 Unzip the tool IMEI Converter to a folder:
2 Unzip tool QPST 2.7_378 in a folder and run the installation file (Setup) to install on your computer:
3 Now on the phone to enable USB Debugging. If you do not know how you can find this option in the Settings> Developmet Options>USB debugging and activate.
5 Connect the device to your computer.
6 Run the QSPT, to set it up you are clicking on the PORTS tab, then click on the ADD NEW PORT option.
7 The current port as should COM4 or 5. Note: If you do not recognize these ports any port try to recognize the phone or another PC in the latter case.
8 Select the port and click OK. The port should show the active phone.
9 Select the phone (APQ8064) and click the Download Software option from the Start Clients menu.
10 Now give click the Backup tab. It should show the phone port.
11 Click the Start tab to start doing the backup.
12 Now find the folder named BIN located in the path:
C:/program files/Qualcomm/QSPT/, open the BIN folder and execute the file RF_NV_Manager
13 Click in File> Read from phone. The IMEI number of the phone should appear in item number 550: NV_UV_IMEI_1
If you appear get an error
14 They select OK and then click on File> Read RF NVitems supported.
15. Click on item 550. Should be displayed 9 boxes in white (empty).
16 Now run the file IMEIConverter.exe
17 Then write your IMEI (15 digits) in the Enter IMEI field. If you do not know what they find in the phone box, in some models even Optimus G is glued on the back thereof, or in the phone bill.
*** - Then click on the button <CONVERT IMEI>.
** - 18 Should appear two groups of 9 digits
18. In the program RF_NV_Manager activated the Hex box
19 Now 9 boxes appear, type the numbers generated IMEI Convert starting from the left, should be written in each box two digits consecutively until the 9 squares remain full.
20 Once the 9 squares are filled correctly you have to go to Setting option> comport> and select the port to which you are connected again and give OK
21 Select the Write NV tab.
22 Then click File> Readfrom phone.
The item number 550 should now appear.
24 Disconnect the USB cable and restart the phone.
25 Open the dialer (phone dialer) dial * # 06 # You should display the IMEI of your phone and the phone should be connected to the carrier signal without problems.

Important Note:
- If you give Error in step 13 run again and Method in step 13 before you dial them run error step 20.

Good luck and any thing sending me a message and i help.

I did everything but it is not with original imei of my carrier, is with another imei. Because?
The Following User Says Thank You to GilbertoG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Mirpur Mthe
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos Rea

Retrieve IMEI in your LG Optimus G in case of not make previous backup
The method I describe below was developed for LG G2 but has been tested successfully in the Optimus G so it's perfectly useful:

Requirements:
- The mobile must have the Stock ROM (4.1.2 or 4.4.2).
- Download Tool QSTP from this Post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1942417
- Download Tool IMEI Converter from this Post (item 2):
*http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701861

Steps:
1 Unzip the tool IMEI Converter to a folder:
2 Unzip tool QPST 2.7_378 in a folder and run the installation file (Setup) to install on your computer:
3 Now on the phone to enable USB Debugging. If you do not know how you can find this option in the Settings> Developmet Options>USB debugging and activate.
5 Connect the device to your computer.
6 Run the QSPT, to set it up you are clicking on the PORTS tab, then click on the ADD NEW PORT option.
7 The current port as should COM4 or 5. Note: If you do not recognize these ports any port try to recognize the phone or another PC in the latter case.
8 Select the port and click OK. The port should show the active phone.
9 Select the phone (APQ8064) and click the Download Software option from the Start Clients menu.
10 Now give click the Backup tab. It should show the phone port.
11 Click the Start tab to start doing the backup.
12 Now find the folder named BIN located in the path:
C:/program files/Qualcomm/QSPT/, open the BIN folder and execute the file RF_NV_Manager
13 Click in File> Read from phone. The IMEI number of the phone should appear in item number 550: NV_UV_IMEI_1
If you appear get an error
14 They select OK and then click on File> Read RF NVitems supported.
15. Click on item 550. Should be displayed 9 boxes in white (empty).
16 Now run the file IMEIConverter.exe
17 Then write your IMEI (15 digits) in the Enter IMEI field. If you do not know what they find in the phone box, in some models even Optimus G is glued on the back thereof, or in the phone bill.
*** - Then click on the button <CONVERT IMEI>.
** - 18 Should appear two groups of 9 digits
18. In the program RF_NV_Manager activated the Hex box
19 Now 9 boxes appear, type the numbers generated IMEI Convert starting from the left, should be written in each box two digits consecutively until the 9 squares remain full.
20 Once the 9 squares are filled correctly you have to go to Setting option> comport> and select the port to which you are connected again and give OK
21 Select the Write NV tab.
22 Then click File> Readfrom phone.
The item number 550 should now appear.
24 Disconnect the USB cable and restart the phone.
25 Open the dialer (phone dialer) dial * # 06 # You should display the IMEI of your phone and the phone should be connected to the carrier signal without problems.

Important Note:
- If you give Error in step 13 run again and Method in step 13 before you dial them run error step 20.

Good luck and any thing sending me a message and i help.

Dear Sir, I am using this process for restoring efs/Imei of my LG optimus G f180l. the port shows in my system COM5 and when i swich my phone in LG software mode . but in step 13 it gives the error(could not communicate in diagnostic mode) during backing up. please guide me what I have to do and what mistake m I doing. PLease
15th October 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag santiago
Thanks Meter: 18
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm sheikh

Dear Sir, I am using this process for restoring efs/Imei of my LG optimus G f180l. the port shows in my system COM5 and when i swich my phone in LG software mode . but in step 13 it gives the error(could not communicate in diagnostic mode) during backing up. please guide me what I have to do and what mistake m I doing. PLease

put it in charge only, that help for me when i use it a long time ago
The Following User Says Thank You to syverman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #10  
Milos Rea's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Trujillo
Thanks Meter: 13
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm sheikh

Dear Sir, I am using this process for restoring efs/Imei of my LG optimus G f180l. the port shows in my system COM5 and when i swich my phone in LG software mode . but in step 13 it gives the error(could not communicate in diagnostic mode) during backing up. please guide me what I have to do and what mistake m I doing. PLease

Hi, if you get the error in step 13 test select Setting option> comport> and select the port to which you are connected again and give OK. Good luck

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank