Some questions

OP itsdacj

21st July 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Northants
Thanks Meter: 41

294 posts
More
Right now I've just flashed CM, the only things that annoy me is that its pretty featureless and Google Camera Pano, Photosphere and Lens blur just don't work. CM is one of the only "e975" ROMs that is updated at least every month and is stable. I've tried some "gee" ROMs and Vanir is my favourite, I know Google Camera does work on this ROM but it is just glitchy. Any way to fix either of these problems? Also, anyone know why I get only H and LTE on "e975" ROMs but on "gee" ROMs I get H, H+ and LTE?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by itsdacj; 21st July 2014 at 12:19 AM.
21st July 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 116

478 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdacj

Right now I've just flashed CM, the only things that annoy me is that its pretty featureless and Google Camera Pano, Photosphere and Lens blur just don't work. CM is one of the only "e975" ROMs that is updated at least every month and is stable. I've tried some "gee" ROMs and Vanir is my favourite, I know Google Camera does work on this ROM but it is just glitchy. Any way to fix either of these problems? Also, anyone know why I get only H and LTE on "e975" ROMs but on "gee" ROMs I get H, H+ and LTE?

Paranoid Android legacy has Google camera working in all modes but sometimes i get flickering and green tint in HDR mode, also video calling in VOIP apps like Skype, Line... is buggy in all AOSP ROMS even in stable versions.
22nd July 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 370

1,078 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdacj

Yes... It doesn't wrk in CM rom... Also pic quality out of google camera is very bad...

Sent from my LG-E975 powering CM11 & SOLID CYANO
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread