Post Reply

Unhappy Google Camera (photosphere etc.) doesnt work on LG E975

OP BartxGamer

25th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #1  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Hey mates,
I got a problem with Google Camera on my LG E975. I got CM11 newest nightly, and trickster MOD (kernel). I tried on vanir, i tried on cm11 normaln kernel, and on this kernel. Doesnt work. Anyone have solution for this?

Thanks
25th August 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #2  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 234
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Hey mates,
I got a problem with Google Camera on my LG E975. I got CM11 newest nightly, and trickster MOD (kernel). I tried on vanir, i tried on cm11 normaln kernel, and on this kernel. Doesnt work. Anyone have solution for this?

Thanks

it may be due to cm lib of camera
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #3  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

it may be due to cm lib of camera


Hmm, do you have solution? I mean, do you know where i can get good lib for Google Camera?

Thanks!
26th August 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #4  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 234
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Hmm, do you have solution? I mean, do you know where i can get good lib for Google Camera?

Thanks!

I just found out that cm11 has bug related to Google camera

and for libs you can get it by downloading gapps zip


and instead of saying thanks you could have pressed the thanks button.
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #5  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

I just found out that cm11 has bug related to Google camera

and for libs you can get it by downloading gapps zip


and instead of saying thanks you could have pressed the thanks button.

Gapps? I have installed gapps for cm11! So what gapps should i download??
26th August 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #6  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 234
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Gapps? I have installed gapps for cm11! So what gapps should i download??

which gapps module you flashed?
26th August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #7  
Member
Flag Pacanow
Thanks Meter: 11
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
same problem man (on cm11 m9 ), try out paranaoid android -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617918
as good as remember, the photosphere should work on gproj version (idk on gee)
26th August 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #8  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

which gapps module you flashed?

Wiki cyanogenmod. I downloaded Cm11 (not small)
26th August 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #9  
BartxGamer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banangrg

same problem man (on cm11 m9 ), try out paranaoid android -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617918
as good as remember, the photosphere should work on gproj version (idk on gee)

Dude, the problem is i dont wanna change CM to PA because i oike it. It has to be other better way!
26th August 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #10  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 234
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Wiki cyanogenmod. I downloaded Cm11 (not small)

if that module had Google camera
then the libs must be there in your system.
As I mentioned before its a bug on cm11

it will be fixed in future.


press thanks if I helped you.

The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
googlecamera, lge975, lgog. lg optimus g, trickstermod
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank