[Q] Do we have TWRP Recovery for our LG Optimus G E975

Search This thread

BartxGamer

Nov 15, 2012
Eden

Its nice looking, easy to use, it has Lock screen build in - that when u r not using it for a while it lock like launcher on android. CWM hasnt anything like this, I think its better than CWM. Not only because of look. Its free in freegee. CWM Touch isnt free, or you will download pirate version. TWRP is legal

Reactions: erkasmoter

erkasmoter

Aug 7, 2014
Quezon City
Its nice looking, easy to use, it has Lock screen build in - that when u r not using it for a while it lock like launcher on android. CWM hasnt anything like this, I think its better than CWM. Not only because of look. Its free in freegee. CWM Touch isnt free, or you will download pirate version. TWRP is legal

sound interesting. :D

any problem so far when flashing different rom?

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
TWRP is the best in my point of view as well. I'm just curious to know if there is any 2.7.1 version for us or not.

Reactions: erkasmoter

forgottnxd

Nov 3, 2012

CWM Touch IS FREE, you can download the touch version on the official clockwordmod site. Only thing is that you have to flash it through ADB, if you pay for it there is the possibility to flash it through Rom Manager which is easier.

BartxGamer

Nov 15, 2012
Eden
CWM Touch IS FREE, you can download the touch version on the official clockwordmod site. Only thing is that you have to flash it through ADB, if you pay for it there is the possibility to flash it through Rom Manager which is easier.

Than I was wrong.. Sorry mate. Just didnt look on the CWM page, i only memorized price from application.
Beer for this guy! ;)

Jako Zsolt

Sep 4, 2014
I'm VERY new to all this rooting awsomeness (I rooted with towelroot today) and I don't know exactly what TWRP reffers to when asking the model of my phone. I downloaded it from the Play store and when I hit the install section there were names like geeb and geehrc4g etc... Which one is the E-975 and how can I find out? Sorry for the stupid question. :silly:

Last edited:

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
when I hit the install section there were names like geeb and geehrc4g etc... Which one is the E-975 and how can I find out? Sorry for the stupid question. :silly:
E975 is geehrc. Here is a list of Optimus G variants with their OEM IDs for your reference:

geeb/LG-E970
geeb/LG-E971
geeb/LG-E973
geehdc/L-01E
geehdc/LGL21
geehrc/LG-E975
geehrc/LG-E975K
geehrc/LG-E975T
geehrc/LG-E976
geehrc/LG-E977
geehrc/LG-E987
geehrc/LG-F180K
geehrc/LG-F180S
geehrc4g/LG-F180L
geehrc4g/LG-LS970

Reactions: Jako Zsolt

cronociclope

Sep 30, 2012
Trujillo
Hi,

Would like to know if we have an TWRP Recovery for our LG Optimus G E975?

If yes, what is better? TWRP? CWM? or PHILZ?

Many thanks. :D

I use the CWM v6.0.4.5 and has never given me problems, always works perfectly, the last version of moddified recoverys in flasheable zips:
CWM v6.0.4.5:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51200140&postcount=445

TWRP v2.8.0.1
http://xdaforums.com/optimus-g-intl/orig-development/recovery-twrp-2-8-0-1-touch-recovery-t2877475/post55453628

CWM Philz v6.57.8:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2693619

Cheers

Reactions: iakoboss7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Would like to know if we have an TWRP Recovery for our LG Optimus G E975?

If yes, what is better? TWRP? CWM? or PHILZ?

Many thanks. :D

I think the best recovery is TWRP. You can flash it via Freegee app.:good:
    lol You're so angry :D keep calm and have a cup of Iranian tea ;)

Haha :D Im not, i just dont want others to brick their phones ;)
    Lol "Keep Calm and Have A Cup of Iranian Tea" haha :laugh:

TWRP is the best in my point of view as well. I'm just curious to know if there is any 2.7.1 version for us or not.
    when I hit the install section there were names like geeb and geehrc4g etc... Which one is the E-975 and how can I find out? Sorry for the stupid question. :silly:
    E975 is geehrc. Here is a list of Optimus G variants with their OEM IDs for your reference:

geeb/LG-E970
    geeb/LG-E971
    geeb/LG-E973
    geehdc/L-01E
    geehdc/LGL21
    geehrc/LG-E975
    geehrc/LG-E975K
    geehrc/LG-E975T
    geehrc/LG-E976
    geehrc/LG-E977
    geehrc/LG-E987
    geehrc/LG-F180K