Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 47,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Optimus G E970 Secure Booting Error Help My volume button dont work.

Tip us?

jordan3673
Old
(Last edited by jordan3673; 8th July 2014 at 04:54 AM.) Reason: More Information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post LG Optimus G E970 Secure Booting Error Help My volume button dont work.

I have been stuck like this and need help asap plz reply as soon as possible for a solution and it stays on the LG logo and says the error and my volume button dont work so i cant go in download mode plz anyone.

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan3673 View Post
I have been stuck like this and need help asap plz reply as soon as possible for a solution and it stays on the LG logo and says the error and my volume button dont work so i cant go in download mode plz anyone.
u can enter download mode only if the phone is connected to a system.. connect the phone to system through usb... and then try with key combinations.. it should enter download mode now
The Following User Says Thank You to krishnanmailbox1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kt-Froggy
Old
(Last edited by kt-Froggy; 8th July 2014 at 07:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanmailbox1 View Post
u can enter download mode only if the phone is connected to a system.. connect the phone to system through usb... and then try with key combinations.. it should enter download mode now
Slight correction... First, you need to turn the phone OFF. Then hold BOTH Vol. buttons and connect the USB cable to a PC. That will get it into the DL mode.

But I don't know how to do that if Vol. button(s) don't work...
Optimus G F180S, VDT V23 (KK 4.4.2)
Galaxy S5, rooted stock 4.4.2
Venue 8, rooted stock 4.4.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!